Aurabot Necromancer (Aura)
If you’re the type that always parties up with friends or just other players because you prefer support roles, then the Necromancer Aurabot just may be the build for you. It’s not the most exciting of PoE builds, but it’s definitely one of the most helpful ones!
If you need to stock up on some items and orbs to complete your build, be sure to head on over to PlayerAuctions to get all the PoE currency you need!
Pros and Cons for Aurabot Necromancer
If you’re the type that always parties up with friends or just other players because you prefer support roles, then the Necromancer Aurabot just may be the build for you. It’s not the most exciting of builds, but it’s definitely one of the most helpful ones!
Aurabot Necromancer’s advantages, such as its many auras and supportive skills, ease of play, and a wide plethora of defensive potential (high energy shield, evasion, and elemental resistances) make it perfect for its supportive playstyle.
Passive Skill Tree
Here’s the passive skill tree.
Gear and Gems Setup for Aurabot Necromancer
- Weapon: Ephemeral Edge (Unique) for increased global accuracy, intelligence, physical damage, global critical strike chance, energy shield, and physical attack damage leeched as mana
- Smite with Awakened Generosity and Empower support gems
- Off-hand: Prism Guardian (Unique) for +2 level of socketed aura gems; blood magic, reduced mana reservation of socketed aura gems; dexterity, and elemental resistances
- Wrath and Hatred with Awakened Generosity support gem
- Head: Alpha’s Howl (Unique) for +2 to level of socketed aura gems, evasion, elemental resistance, chill resistance, and freeze immunity
- Precision and Anger with Generosity and Enlighten support gem
- Body: Shavronne’s Wrappings (Unique) for increased energy shield, energy shield recharge, lightning resistance, and lightning damage to melee attackers
- Vaal Discipline, Vaal Grace, and Vaal Haste with Enlighten support gem (level 3); Purity of Lightning and Blood Magic support gem
- Gloves: Any Rare sorcerer gloves with bonuses to energy shield and chaos resistance
- Cast When Damage Taken with Bone Offering; Flame Dash and Frost Bomb
- Belt: Bated Breath (Unique) for energy shield, energy shield recharge rate, intelligence, and damage
- Boots: Sin Trek (Unique) for bonus dexterity, intelligence, evasion, energy shield, movement speed, and leech life prevention.
- Purity of Fire, Purity of Ice with Blood Magic and Enlighten support gems
- Lori’s Lantern (Unique ring) for elemental resistances, movement speed, enemies become unlucky, and chaos resistance when low on life, and light radius
- Rare moonstone ring for increased energy shield and strength
- Presence of Chayula (Unique amulet) for increased attributes, rarity of items found, chaos resistance, stun immunity, and 20% of life converted to energy shield
- Conqueror’s Efficiency (Unique) for mana cost and reservation reduction
- Might of the Meek (Unique) for increased non-passive keystone effect but notable passives in keystones grant nothing
- Rare Abyss Jewels with bonuses to energy shield and intelligence
- Voices (Unique) for 3 jewel socket passives
- Rare cluster jewels with bonus to energy shield
- Soul Catcher (Unique) for chance to dodge attacks and spells
- Alchemist’s Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for movement speed
- Experimenter’s Silver Flask of Dousing for Onslaught and ignite removal/immunity
- Chemist’s Basalt Flask of Staunching for damage reduction and reflection, and bleeding removal/immunity
- Chemist’s Sapphire Flask of Warding for cold resistance and curse removal/immunity
Not everyone likes being an aurabot. However, those that do will love this one. So go out there and help your fellow exiles out; they’ll definitely appreciate it.