Aurabot Scion (Aura)
The Aurabot Scion is only for players that like a support-only purely-aura build, but it’s a good build to try in Path of Exile: Harvest.
Pros and Cons
- Huge help for parties
- No damage-dealing skill gems, especially AoE spells
- Cannot solo, requires party for endgame maps
Passive Skill Tree
Here’s the passive skill tree.
- Mobility: Phase Run with Enhance and Increase Duration support gems, Flame Dash
- Dread Banner, Clarity, Haste, Determination, Grace, Purity of Ice, Purity of Fire, Purity of Lightning, Hatred, and Vitality
- Anger, Wrath, and Precision with Empower support gem
- Weapon: Any Rare axe with bonuses to physical damage, aura skills granting 2% additional attack, attack speed, accuracy, chance to cause bleeding, increased damage on bleeding enemies.
- Off-hand: Any Rare shield with reduced mana reservation and increased physical damage, block recovery, resistances, and energy shield.
- Helm: Any Rare helm with bonuses to reduced mana reservation, life, elemental resistances, and energy shield.
- Body: Victario’s Influence (Unique) for +1 level, level 30 Generosity support, and reduced mana reservation of socketed aura gems, increased effect of AoE auras and non-curse auras.
- Gloves: Shaper’s Touch (Unique) for increased level of socketed AoE gems, armor, energy shield, +1 life per 4 dexterity, +1 mana per 4 strength, 1% increased energy shield per 10 strength, 2% increased evasion per 10 dexterity, and 2% increased melee damage per 10 strength.
- Belt: Bated Breath (Unique) for bonus energy shield, intelligence, damage, and faster energy shield recharge rate.
- Voideye (Unique) ring for 1 socket and +5 to level of socketed gems
- Any Rare ring with bonus resistances to chaos, intelligence, cast speed, energy shield, and faster energy shield recharge
- Corrupted Jewels with reserved mana for aura skills
- Cluster jewels where run
- Medium jewels on Vengeful Commander nodes
- Rumi’s Concoction (Unique) for 3000 armor and chance to block attack and spell damage
- Perpetual Jade Flask of Warding for +3000 evasion and curse immunity/removal
- Experimenter’s Basalt Flask of Dousing for physical damage reduction and reflection, immunity to burning during flask effect
- Surgeon’s Stibnite Flask of Heat for increased evasion, smoke cloud, and chill/freeze immunity/removal
- Alchemist’s Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for increased movement speed
The Aurabot Scion isn’t for everyone. But for players that find the idea of a fully supportive aura build as appealing, it’s a must-try. Besides, not everyone is built to be on the front lines. Some thrive in equally-important roles on the sidelines, and there’s nothing wrong with that.