New patch, new builds. So, if you’re looking for a good one to kickstart Harvest, then look no further! The “EQ Jugg”, also known as the Earthquake Juggernaut, is the perfect way to get a good groove on. With equally solid offense and defense, it can give you a headstart as you plow right through the content ahead.
Passive Skill Tree:
Here’s the Passive Skill Tree.
Skill Gem Setup:
- Core Skill Gem: Vaal Earthquake with Melee Physical Damage, Brutality, Shockwave, Fortify, and Pulverise support gems.
- Mobility: Leap Slam with Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, Blood Magic, and Faster Attacks support gems.
- Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, and Warbanner with Enlighten and Maim support gems.
- Precision, Blood Rage, and Ancestral Warchief with Blood Magic support gem.
- CWDT Setup: Cast When Damage Taken with Molten Shell and Increased Duration support gem; Summon Ice Golem.
- Weapon: Hegemony’s Era (Unique) for chance to block attacks, extra physical damage, attack speed, critical strike chance, maximum power charges, and chance to gain power charge after knocking back the enemy.
- Starkonja’s Head (Unique) for increased life, evasion, and global critical strike chance.
- Abyssus (Unique) for bonuses to all attributes, physical damage, melee critical damage multiplier, and increased armor.
- Body: Any Rare armor with bonuses to elemental resistances, and life, level 1 Maim support for socketed gems, 4 life per second regen, and additional curse on enemies.
- Gloves: Haemophilia (Unique) for level 11 Vulnerability on Hit to enemies, increased damage over time, attacks can cause bleeding, killed bleeding enemies explode and deal 5% of life as physical damage, and reduced bleeding duration.
- Boots: any Rare boots with bonuses to life, elemental resistances, movement speed, and immunity to freeze.
- Belt: any Stygian Vyse with bonuses to life, elemental resistances, and damage.
- Kaom’s Way (Unique ring) for bonuses to life, strength, 0.4% life regen per endurance charge, +2 life gained per enemy hit by attacks, +1 to maximum endurance charges.
- Any Rare ring with bonuses to damage, life, elemental resistances, -7 mana cost of skills, afflict level 12 Assassin’s Mark on hit, and have up to 3 crafted modifiers.
- Any Rare amulet with bonuses to all attributes, physical damage, global critical strike chance and multiplier, mana, and life.
- Jewels: any rare Viridian jewel with bonuses to critical strike multiplier, life, and life and mana gained from physical attacks.
- Chemist’s Basalt Flask of Staunching for physical damage reduction and reflection, as well as bleeding immunity/removal.
- Cinderswallow Urn (Unique) for Onslaught, 3% life and mana and 1% of energy shield recovery per enemy killed during flask effect, Ignited enemies during flask effect take 10% extra damage.
- Lion’s Roar (Unique) for 3000 armor, melee bonus damage and knockback during duration, and enemies are knocked back upon use.
- Experimenter’s Diamond Flask of Warding for lucky critical strike chance and curse immunity/removal.
- Blood of the Karui (Unique) for 100% increased life recovered, increased recovery rate, and full life after flask duration.
Don’t just start early–start strong as well. With the Earthquake Juggernaut, it’s going to be easy. You’ll plow right through Harvest!