Flicker/Cyclone God Gladiator
Gladiators can easily find a state of equilibrium between offense and defense and the Flicker/Cyclone God Gladiator is proof of that. So if you want to try a melee build that is not just reliable but also powerful, then this is the PoE build for you.
- Very fast clear speed and high DPS
- Very high defensive potential
- Viable for almost all content
- Not heavily reliant on Cluster Jewels
- Can’t do physical reflect maps
- Vulnerable to damage over time and reduced block chance
- Can be quite pricey when being min-maxed
- Not very beginner-friendly
Passive Skill Tree: Here’s the Passive Skill Tree!
Gear and Skill Gems for Flicker/Cyclone God Gladiator
- Weapon: Paradoxica (Unique Sword) for increased damage and global critical strike multiplier, double damage, and chance to impale enemies on hit.
- Molten Shell and Haste with Increased Duration support gem
- Off-hand: The Surrender (Unique) for level 30 Reckoning skill, increased armor, life, chance to block, life recovery when blocking, and +1500 armor after blocking recently.
- Blood Rage with Pulverise and Life Gain on Hit support gems
- Helm: Abyssus (Unique) for increased attributes, physical damage, melee critical strike multiplier, and armor.
- Pride and Flesh and Stone with Mam and Enlightenment support gems
- Body: Replica Farrul’s Fur (Unique) for increased armor, life, evasion, +2 seconds to Cat’s Agility Duration, no mana reserved for Aspect of the Cat, Onslaught and maximum frenzy and endurance charges when you gain Cat’s Agility.
- Flicker Strike with Awakened Melee Physical Damage, Awakened Multistrike, Impale, Fortify, and Awakened Melee Splash support gems
- Gloves: Rare Gloves with Incubation (Scarab Item) increased life, elemental resistances, armor, and stun and block recovery.
- Dash with Second Wind support; Less Duration support gem; Dread Banner
- Belt: Headhunter (Unique) for increased life, strength, dexterity, increased damage against rare monster, and gain rare monster mods.
- Boots: Rare Boots with increased life, elemental resistances, and at least 20% movement speed.
- Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief with Multiple Totems support gems; Divergent Precision
- Rare Amulet with increased strength and dexterity, physical damage, accuracy, global critical strike multiplier, life, and rarity of items found
- Rare Steel Ring with increased life, elemental resistances, physical damage, chance to trigger level 8’s Assassin’s Mark when hitting a Rare or Unique enemy
- Rare Amethyst Ring with increased life, light radius, physical damage, -8 mana to non-channeling skills
- Watcher’s Eye (Unique) for increased energy shield, life, mana, increased cold damage while affected by Hatred, and extra 2 hits with Impales when using Pride
- Unnatural Instinct (Unique) grants all bonuses of unallocated small passives in radius.
- Lethal Pride (Unique)
- Rare Jewels with increased attack speed, global critical strike multiplier, especially one-handed weapons
- Chemist’s Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for increased movement speed
- Chemist’s Diamond Flask of Warding for lucky critical strike chance and curse recovery/removal
- Bottled Faith (Unique) for Consecrated Ground, increased critical strike chance and damage taken to enemies on it
- Lion’s Roar (Unique) for +3000 armor, knockback to area upon flask usage, and on melee attacks during flask effect
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching (Unique) for life recovery and bleeding recovery/removal
It may not be an easy build to take up, but it’s definitely worth trying out. After all, it’s not called Flicker/Cyclone God Gladiator for nothing.