Haemophilia Sweep Champion
It’s very rare that a champion would be using a two-handed weapon. But when it does, it’s a killer. That would be the Haemophilia Sweep Champion. It’s affordable to build, has fast clear speed, versatile gear, and sufficient survivability. And as the name suggests, this build is all about making your enemies bleed. Literally. The only drawback is that you have to get up close and personal, but it’s not a big problem, given its many pros.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, check here.
- Core skill gem (Sweep): is a melee splash physical damage skill. Have Added Fire Damage, Weapon Elemental Damage, Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks Support, and Increased Area of Support or Concentrated Effect Support linked to it.
- Cast When Damage Taken setup: have Immortal Call, Molten Shell, and Increase Duration for temporary invulnerability, increased defense, and radius damage.
- Have Herald of Ash for fire damage and increased damage, Hatred for bonus cold damage aura, Enduring Cry for endurance charges, and Blood Rage for increased attack speed and life leech at the cost of damage over time on self.
- Have Ancestral Warchief, Faster Attacks Support, Melee Physical Damage, Concentrated Effect, Added Fire Damage, and Increased Area of Effect.
- Mobility and utility have Leap Slam. Link with Faster Attacks and Blood Magic to make it more spammable, and have Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support.
- Weapon: Atziri’s Disfavour (Unique) for an increased level of socketed gems by 2, physical damage, attack speed, range, and a chance to cause bleeding. Good alternatives are Hezmana’s Bloodlust (Unique) for increased physical damage, life leech, and blood magic; and Uul-Netol’s Embrace (Unique) for increased physical damage, chance to cause bleeding and cast level 20 Bone Nova upon killing bleeding enemy.
- Chest: Astral Plate (Rare). Must have six sockets.
- Gloves: Haemophilia (Unique) for increased damage over time, a chance to cast bleeding, bonus damage versus bleeding enemies, make bleeding enemies killed explode and deal 5% of their life as physical damage, and reduced bleeding duration on self.
- Head: Eternal Burgonet (Rare) with bonuses to life and elemental resistances.
- Boots: Titan Greaves (Rare) with bonuses to life and elemental resistances.
- Accessories: Rare rings with bonuses to life and elemental resistances; Rare amulet with bonuses to physical damage, critical strike chance, armor, life, and elemental resistances.
- Flasks: Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery; Taste of Hate for cold resistance, cold damage bonus, and chance to avoid being chilled and frozen; Lion’s Roar for bonus armor, increased melee physical damage, enemy knockback, knockback effect on attacks; Atziri’s Promise for chaos damage and chaos resistance. Alternatives include Experimenter’s Jade Flask of Grounding for bonus evasion, immunity to and removal of shock; and Experimenter’s Basalt Flask of Warding for additional physical damage reduction, melee physical damage reflection, and immunity from and removal of curses.
- Jewels: any jewels that increase maximum life, damage, and physical damage and attack speed with axes.
The time is now to get it on with the Haemophilia Sweep Champion build!