Lacerate Bleed Gladiator
The best part about the Lacerate Bleed Gladiator is that it’s cheap. Other than that, it also has fast clear speed, safe, tough (and can get even tougher), and unique. It’s not the fastest but the toughest, but it’ll definitely get the job done.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here.
- Core skill gem (Lacerate): an attack that sends out waves. Have it supported by Chance to Bleed, Melee Physical Damage, Brutality, and Maim.
- Movement and Utility: have Leap Slam, Faster Attacks to make it more spammable, and Fortify for temporary invulnerability.
- Curse setup: have Blasphemy and Vulnerability for extra damage versus monsters.
- Cast When Damage Taken Setups: both defensive and offensive. The first would have Immortal Call, Molten Shell, and Increased Duration; the second would have Ball Lightning, Blind, and Gain Life on Hit.
- Extra sockets: go for a Golem or Totem gem, it’s up to you which ones to use. However, a Golem is not really that big of a necessity, and can even be a bother because you have to recast it all the time.
- Weapon: Rare Axe or Sword with physical damage, bleeding, attack speed, and stun potentials.
- Shield: Lioneye’s Remorse (Unique) for increased life, armor, chance to block, stun and block recovery, and reduced damage from projectiles. Only drawback is the 5% reduced movement speed.
- Chest: Rare armor with five to six linked sockets; must have potentials for life, armor, evasion, regen, stun and block recovery, and elemental resistance.
- Boots: Rare boots with potentials to any of the following: strength, life, physical damage, cold and chaos resistance, increased movement speed, and armor.
- Gloves: Rare gloves with potentials to life, physical damage, strength or dexterity, elemental resistances, increased movement speed, stun and block recovery.
- Belt: Rare belt with potentials to life, elemental resistances, and stun and block recovery.
- Accessories: One rare ring and rare amulet with bonus physical damage, elemental resistances, mana and/or life regen, and life; Dream Fragments (Unique) for increased mana and mana regen, cold resistance, and immunity from being frozen and chilled.
- Flasks: Seething Eternal Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery; Panicked Divine Life Flask of Steadiness for also life recovery and increased stun and block recovery; Chemist’s Divine Mana Flask of Curing for mana regen, as well as immunity to and removal of poison; Rumi’s Concoction for +3000 Armor, and increased chance to block attacks and spells; Avenger’s Quicksilver Flask of Warding for increased movement speed, as well as immunity to and removal of curses.
The Lacerate Bleed Gladiator can hurt and bleed its enemies without making its owner bleed lots of money. Plus, it’s just so fun to use and cool to watch. So if you’re looking for a great gladiator build, say no more.