Slayer Sunder Duelist
The Two-Handed Resolute Technique Slayer Sunder Duelist is affordable to build, has great survivability, can quickly clear maps, and has high DPS and life. However, it requires lots of attention because you’ll have to dodge many attacks and be careful with elemental attacks since it doesn’t deal much damage on single targets. Still, the pros outweigh the cons, making this build a plus to slayers.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here.
- Core skill gem (Sunder): a shockwave attack that deals AOE line damage, have Melee Physical Damage, Maim, Concentrated Effect, Multistrike, and Damage On Full Life.
- Cast When Damage Taken: have Immortal Call and Enfeeble for temporary invulnerability and increased damage on mobs. Also, have Increased Duration at the maximum level for longer-lasting effect.
- Have Ancestral Warchief with Maim, Blood Rage, and Blood Magic. This setup drains some life but helps increase DPS greatly.
- Mobility: have Whirling Blades, and add Faster Attacks and Fortify so that you can use it more frequently, and remain protected while doing so.
- Increase damage: Herald of Ash
- Arctic Armor: for more resistant to fire damage and chill enemies attacking you
- Additional cold damage: Hatred
- Weapons: Soul Taker (Unique) and Varunastra (Unique).
- Chest: Belly of the Beast (Unique) for increased life, armor, elemental resistances, and increased flask recovery.
- Head: Starkonja’s Head (Unique) for enhanced dexterity, attack speed, evasion rate and global critical strike chance, as well as reduced damage and further, and increased evasion when low on life.
- Gloves: Spiked Gloves (Rare) with potentials for increased attack speed, armor, life, physical damage, and dexterity.
- Boots: Kaom’s Roots (Unique) for increased maximum life and attack speed, and immunity from knockback and slow.
- Belt: Belt of the Deceiver (Unique) for increased strength, life, and elemental resistances, reduction of critical damage received, and intimidation of nearby enemies.
- Accessories: Two Steel Rings (Rare) and one Gold Amulet (Rare) with potential for elemental resistances, physical damage, and life.
- Flasks: Bubbling Eternal Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery, Atziri’s Promise for chaos damage and resistance, Taste of Hate for cold resistance, cold damage on attacks, and chance to avoid being chilled or frozen. Also, Lion’s Roar for 3000 Armor, increase melee physical damage, and add knockback on attacks; and Experimenter’s Basalt Flask to reduce and reflect damage taken.
Unique, easy and affordable to build, effective, and fun, the Two-Handed Resolute Technique Slayer Sunder Duelist is a solid build for almost duelist.