Vaal Double Strike Bleed Gladiator
One of the biggest changes in Incursion is that Vaal Skills have become viable, and the Vaal Double Strike Bleed Gladiator is proof of that. It’s a great simple yet classic build, not to mention that it’s relatively cheap and easy to gear up.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here
- Core Skill (Vaal Double Strike): have Melee Splash, Brutality, Faster Attacks, Blind, and Melee Physical Damage support gems.
- Counter-Attack Setup: have Reckoning with Melee Physical Damage, Culling Strike, and Brutality support gems.
- Mobility: have Shield Charge with Faster Attacks and Fortify support.
- Aura: have Vulnerability with Blasphemy support.
- Utility: have Summon Stone Golem and Blood Rage for utility.
- Helmet: Bringer of Rain (Unique) for socketed gems to be supported by Level 18 Melee Physical Damage, Level 12 Faster Attacks, and Level 6; additional 20 to 30 Physical Damage to Attacks, (200-300)% increased Armour and Evasion, +(120-160) to maximum Life, 20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Block, Extra gore, and 6% Chance to Block.
- The drawback is you are unable to use Body armor.
- Weapon: Jack, the Axe (Unique) for (90-110)% increased Physical Damage, (11-14) to (18-23) Physical Damage, (10-15)% increased Attack Speed, 2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life, 50% reduced Life Leeched per second, and 25% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit.
- Any Rare axe with at least 350 Physical DPS, 1.6 Attack Speed, and preferably with bonus damage to bleeding.
- Shield: The Surrender (Unique) for 30% chance to block, 1305 to 1513 armor, Level 30 Reckoning Skill, (130-170)% increased Armour, +(65-80) to maximum Life, Recover 250 Life when you Block, +6% Chance to Block and +1500 Armor after recently blocking.
- Lioneye’s Remorse (Unique) for increased armor, life, movement speed, stun and block recovery, chance to block, and reduced damage from projectiles.
- Boots: Rainbowstride (Unique) for +1 to a level of socketed gems, increased spell block chance, energy shield, mana, elemental resistances, and movement speed.
- Gloves: Any Rare gloves with 70 Maximum Life and 25% elemental resistance; preferably with bonuses to attack speed and melee damage.
- Haemophilia (Unique) for increased damage over time, a chance to cast bleeding, bonus damage versus bleeding enemies, make bleeding enemies killed explode and deal 5% of their life as physical damage, and reduced bleeding duration on self.
- Belt: Belt of the Deceiver (Unique) for increased strength, physical damage, critical strikes, life, elemental resistances, and intimidation of nearby enemies.
- Accessories: Impresence (Unique Amulet) for +(10-16) to all Attributes, (12-16) to (20-25) Physical Damage,+(400-500) to Armour, +(50-70) to maximum Life, (30-40)% increased Stun and Block Recovery, 100% reduced Vulnerability Mana Reservation, and Maddening Presence for 10 seconds after killing a Rare or Unique Enemy.
- Any 2 Rare rings with at least 60 bonus to Life, 15% elemental resistances, 7 physical damage to attacks, and 20% increased global critical strike chance; preferably with increased accuracy and attributes.
- Jewels: Rare jewels with bonuses to life, generic/physical /melee damage, attack speed, and armor.
- Reckless Defence for block chance to spells, 2-4% additional block chance, and (7-10)% additional Chance to receive a Critical Strike.
- Flasks: Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and removal of/immunity to bleeding.
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Heat for life recovery and removal of/immunity to being chilled/frozen.
- Rumi’s Concoction (Unique) for +3000 to armor.
- Lion’s Roar (Unique) for knockback to melee attacks.
- Experimenter’s Quicksilver Flask of Iron Skin for increased movement speed and armor.
Accessible and fun – those are the two things the Vaal Double Strike Bleed Gladiator. So if you want an Incursion build that can be considered as such, you should try this one out.