Vaal Reave White Wind Champion
From its name alone, the Vaal Reave White Wind Champion sounds like some awesome and noble fighter. Well, that’s because he is. If you’re the type that wants a cool melee build, then this one is for you. It has insane DPS and clear speed and has high evasion – White Wind indeed.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here
- Core Skill (Vaal Reave): have Elemental Damage with Attacks, Cold Penetration, Multistrike, Added Cold Damage, and Ice Bite support gems. For single targets, replace Vaal Reave with Blade Flurry.
- Aura/Curse Setup: have Frostbite with Blasphemy Support, Vaal Grace, and Herald of Ice.
- Movement Skill: have Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks and Fortify support.
- Ancestral Warchief Setup: have Elemental Damage with Attacks, Faster Attacks, and Culling Strike support gems.
- Cast When Damage Taken Setup: have Immortal Call with Increased Duration Support. Add Lightning Golem.
- Weapon: White Wind (Unique) for 30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance, (160-190) to (280-320) Cold Damage, (10-15)% increased Attack Speed,+(300-400) to Evasion Rating, 20% chance to Dodge Attacks while your Off Hand is empty, and 100% increased Cold Damage while your Off Hand is empty.
- Helm: Devoto’s Devotion (Unique), which gives increased attack speed, dexterity, armor, evasion, chaos resistance, and movement speed. Any Rare helmet with 80 maximum life and 25% elemental resistances
- Body: Hyrri’s Ire (Unique) for (40-50) to Dexterity, (50-60) to (70-80) Cold Damage to Attacks, (140-220)% increased Evasion Rating, 25% increased Chill Duration on Enemies, 10% chance to Dodge Attacks, and 10% chance to Dodge Spell Damage. Any Rare armor with 2000 Evasion, 100 maximum life; preferably with elemental resistances and attributes
- Boots: Atziri’s Step (Unique) for increased evasion rating, life, movement speed, and chance to dodge spell damage
- Gloves: Any Rare gloves with 70 maximum life and elemental resistances; preferably with bonuses to cold damage, melee damage, and attack speed
- Belt: Any Rare belt/Stygian Vise with 70 maximum life, 25% elemental resistances, and 35% elemental damage with attack skills
- Accessories: Impresence (Cold) (Unique Amulet) for +(10-16) to all Attributes, (12-16) to (20-24) to (33-36) Cold Damage; +(50-70) to maximum Life, (45-50)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate, +(20-25)% to Cold Resistance, 100% reduced Frostbite Mana Reservation, and Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy.
- Tasalio’s Sign (Unique Ring) for +(20-30)% to Cold Resistance, (7-10) to (15-20) Cold Damage to Spells and Attacks, +(200-300) to Evasion Rating, 50% chance to Avoid being Chilled, 10% chance to Freeze, and 40 to 60 Cold Damage against Chilled Enemies.
- Rare ring with 70 maximum life, 25% elemental resistances, and 25% increased elemental damage with attack skills.
- Jewels: Abyss Jewels with bonuses to cold damage to attacks and dagger attacks, maximum life. Rare Jewels with bonuses to life and melee/cold/elemental damage, preferably with increased attack speed.
- Flasks: Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and removal of/immunity to bleeding.
- Seething Divine Life Flask of Heat for life recovery and removal of/immunity to being chilled/frozen
- Atziri’s Promise (Unique) for (15-20%) of elemental damage and chaos damage and life leech
- The Wise Oak (Unique) for +35% elemental resistances and additional cold resistance penetration
- Experimenter’s Quartz Flask of Reflexes for phasing and evasion.
Affordable, simple, and effective – that’s the Vaal Reave White Wind Champion for you. So if you’re looking for a solid solo build for Incursion, don’t forget this one.