Burning Arrow Ignite Berserker (Patch 3.3)
The best thing about Path of Exile is that a Berserker with a bow isn’t too outlandish. It could even be a good build that is a cut above the rest, like the Burning Arrow Ignite Berserker. It’s got a good mix of AoE damage and clear speed, as well as solid defenses thanks to life and life leech.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here.
For the core skill, Burning Arrow, have it with Greater Multiple Projectiles, Fire Penetration, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Burning Damage, and Immolate support gems. Optional support gems would be Faster Attacks and Added Fire Damage support.
For your aura setup, have Herald of Ash with Anger.
For your curse setup, have Flammability and Orb of Storms with Curse on Hit and Blind support.
For your Cast When Damage Taken setup, have Immortal Call. As for mobility, have Blink Arrow. Also have Flame Golem for utility.
Finally, for your secondary DPS skill, have Scorching Ray with Spell Totem support.
- Rare Helmet with 80 maximum life and elemental resistances; preferably with a bonus to strength.
- Hrimnor’s Resolve (Unique) for increased fire damage, armor, life, cold resistance, and cannot be chilled or frozen upon recently using a fire skill
- Xoph’s Nurture (Unique) – (250-300)% increased Physical Damage, 50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage, 10% chance to Ignite, Skills to have Ignite and cause spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 12, and (40-60) Life recovery when you Ignite an Enemy.
- Lioneye’s Glare (Unique) for increased elemental damage with attack skills, physical damage, attack speed, mana, hits that can’t be evaded, and Far Shot.
- Maloney’s Nightfall (Unique) for (25-35)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies, 10% increased Attack Speed, +(50-70) to maximum Life, +(12-16)% to Chaos Resistance, (8-10) to (14-16) Physical Damage to Bow Attacks, 25% chance to create a Smoke Cloud when Hit, (40-60)% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Blinded Enemies.
- The Signal Fire (Unique) for fire damage to bow attacks and increased attack speed, evasion rating, maximum mana; gain (25-35)% of physical damage as extra fire damage, and have 50% of physical damage converted to fire damage.
- Kaom’s Heart (Unique) for increased fire damage and maximum life; or Rare armor with bonuses to life and elemental resistances.
- Any Rare armor with 100 maximum life; preferably with elemental resistances and strength bonus.
- Belly of the Beast (Unique) for increased armor, life, elemental resistances, flask life recovery rate, and extra gore.
- Abberath’s Hooves (Unique) for (20-30) to Strength, 15% increased Movement Speed, (6-10)% chance to Ignite, infliction of an equivalent Ignite on each nearby Enemy upon killing an ignited enemy, Level 7 Abberath’s Fury triggered when Equipped, 1% increased Fire Damage per 20 Strength, and Burning Hoofprints.
- Any Rare boots with 70 maximum life, 20% elemental resistances, and 25% movement speed; preferably with strength bonus.
- Any Rare gloves with 60 maximum life, 30% elemental resistances; preferably with Increased Projectile Attack Damage, as well as Commandment of Fury or Flames.
- Any Rare belt with 80 maximum life and 30% elemental resistances; preferably with increased physical damage.
- Meginord’s Girdle (Unique) for (25-35) to Strength, 5 to 15 Physical Damage to Attacks, 25 to Strength, 10% increased maximum Life, (10-20)% to Cold Resistance, and 25% increased Flask Life Recovery rate.
- Dyadian Dawn (Unique) (25-35) to Strength, (70-85) to maximum Life, (20-40)% to Fire Resistance, (20-40)% to Cold Resistance, 1% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life against Chilled Enemies, enemies Ignited by an Attack to Burn 35% faster; drawback is you deal no Physical Damage.
- Any Rare amulet with 70 maximum life, 15% elemental resistances, 9 physical damage to attacks; preferably with increased elemental damage with/fire damage to attack skills, increased fire damage, and strength.
- Xoph’s Blood (Unique Amulet) for (20-30) to Strength, 10% increased maximum Life, (20-40)% to Fire Resistance, 10% increased Strength, damage Penetration of 10% Fire Resistance, covering of Enemies in Ash when they Hit you, and Avatar of Fire.
- Any Rare ring with 60 maximum life, 15% elemental resistances, and intelligence; preferably with increased elemental damage with/fire damage to attack skills, increased fire damage, and strength.
- Emberwake (Unique Ring) for (20-30)% to Fire Resistance, (30-40)% increased Fire Damage, (5-10)% increased Cast Speed. 10% chance to Ignite, infliction of additional Ignite on an Enemy, and Ignited Enemies Burn 65% slower.
- Abyss Jewels with bonuses to life, fire damage/physical damage with attacks/bow attacks, and a chance to blind on hit
- Any Rare jewels with bonuses to life, Generic/Physical/Fire/Projectile/Damage over Time; preferably with bonuses to strength and intelligence.
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and removal of/immunity to bleeding
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Curing for life recovery and removal of/immunity to poison
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Grounding for life recovery and removal of/immunity to shock
- Experimenter’s Quicksilver Flask of Heat for increased movement speed and removal of/immunity to freeze and chill
- The Wise Oak (Unique) for +35% elemental resistances and additional elemental resistance penetration of which your uncapped elemental resistance is highest
The Burning Arrow Ignite Berserker is, pun intended, one of the hottest builds this Incursion. So while it is as such, why don’t you try it out?