Caustic Arrow Shadow
The next Path of Exile expansion, Harvest, is just around the corner. But there’s still enough time to try out the current challenge league and farm quality gear in preparation for the upcoming expansion. A good build for that would be the Caustic Arrow Shadow.
Table of Contents
Passive Skill Tree and Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here!
- Caustic Arrow with Empower, Damage on Full Life, Void Manipulation, Concentrated Effect, and Vicious Projectiles support gems.
- Blink Arrow with Faster Attacks support gem; Phase Run.
- Wither with Spell Totem, Multiple Totems, and Faster Casting support gems.
- Cast When Damage Taken and Immortal Call support gems.
- Blood Rage, Malevolence, and Vaal Grace.
- Any Rare bow with bonuses to level of socketed gems and non-affluent chaos damage over time, with Metallic, Corroded, and Prismatic Fossil.
- Rare Shaper-based quiver with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and bow attacks.
- Preferably Kaom’s Heart. Alternatives are Carcass Jack, Queen of the Forest, Kintsugi, Loreweave, The Perfect Form, Lightning Coil, and Cherrubim’s Maleficence.
- Any Rare armor with bonuses to elemental resistances and life.
- Any Rare gloves with bonuses to elemental resistances, chaos damage, life, and level 20 Aspect of the Spider.
- Devoto’s Devotion (Unique) for increased dexterity, global physical damage, attack speed, armor, evasion, chaos resistance, and movement speed.
- Any Rare helmet with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and reduced chaos resistance to nearby enemies.
- Any Rare boots with bonuses to life, elemental resistances, and at least 30% movement speed.
- Any Rare belt with bonuses to elemental resistances, damage, life, life regen, and level 20 Aspect of the Spider.
- Ventor’s Gamble (Unique ring) for increased item rarity.
- Any Rare ring with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and chaos damage.
- Any Rare amulet with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and chaos damage.
- Watcher’s Eye for increased life, mana, energy shield, and three random aura mods.
- Any Rare jewels with bonuses to life, chaos damage, chaos damage over time, projectile damage, and area damage.
- Abyssal Jewel that grants Maximum Life and Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill.
- Witchfire Brew (Unique) for 100% increased evasion rating and Smoke Cloud on use.
- Dying Sun (Unique) with bonus 2 projectiles and increased AOE during flask effect.
- Quicksilver Flask for increased movement speed.
- Eternal Life Flask for life recovery.
- Any of the following: Sapphire Flask/Jade Flask/Basalt Flask/Stibnite Flask.
It’s better to be late in trying out the Path of Exile 3.10 challenge league than never, and there’s no better time than now to test this build out. It’s a shot in the dark–and it’s a totally killer one to boot!