Crimson Bow Gladiator
Bows aren’t exactly a popular choice for a Gladiator, but this path less taken is a good one to take nevertheless. It’s no other than the aptly named Crimson Bow Gladiator, and it can run all sorts of content, making it a great choice for Ritual League.
Pros and Cons of the Crimson Bow Gladiator Build
- Solid clear speed and single-target damage
- Evasion makes it tankier, has corpse removal and Purity Sentinels
- Has 6000 life
- Almost Hardcore viable
- Requires specific items
- Can feel like it deals damage slowly
- Difficult to optimize
Passive Skill Tree
Here’s the Passive Skill Tree.
- Clear Mobs: Vaal Rain of Arrows with Chance to Bleed, Brutality, Deadly Ailments, Vicious Projectiles, and Maim support gems.
- Core Single-Target: Puncture with Chance to Bleed, Brutality, Deadly Ailments, Vicious Projectiles, and Unbound Ailments support gems.
- Debuffs: Ensnaring Arrow with Barrage and Hextouch support gems; Vulnerability.
- Frenzy Generation: Frenzy and Blood Rage
- CWDT Setup: Steelskin with Cast When Damage Taken support gem
- Aura: Malevolence, Pride, or Grace
- Reserved Skills: Herald of Purity and Blood and Sand
- Movement: Blink Arrow
Gear for the Crimson Bow Gladiator Build
- Weapon: Rare Bow with increased elemental damage, physical damage, increased bleeding damage, chance, and duration, attack speed, and quality.
- Quiver: Rare Quiver with increased damage to bow attacks, level 20 Aspect of the Cat Skill, 25% physical damage over time multiplier, life, increased projectiles, and attack speed.
- Helm: Rare Helm with increased energy shield, life, and elemental resistances.
- Body: Farrul’s Fur (Unique) for increased armor and evasion, life, Aspect of the Cat reserves no mana, +2 seconds to cat stealth duration, gain Phasing and maximum number of Frenzy and Power charges when you gain Cat’s Stealth.
- Gloves: Farrul’s Pounce (Unique) for vulnerability on hit to enemies, increased armor, life, evasion, accuracy and damage against bleeding enemies; inflict Bleeding and has Crimson Dance while in Cat’s Stealth.
- Belt: Ryslatha’s Coil (Unique) for increased stun duration on enemies, strength, more maximum but less minimum physical attack damage, 1-22 physical attack damage, life, and gain 50 life when stunning an enemy.
- Boots: Rare Boots with increased life, elemental resistances, movement speed, and level 20 Aspect of the Cat.
- Rare Rings with increased elemental resistances, life, physical damage to attacks, and intelligence.
- Rare Amulet with increased intelligence, cast speed, evasion, life, and elemental resistances.
- Jewels: Rare Jewels with increased damage over time, global physical damage, life, damage with bleeding.
- Catalysed Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and bleeding recovery/immunity.
- Chemist’s Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for increased movement speed
- Chemist’s Stibnite Flask of Warding for increased evasion, smoke cloud on use, and curse recovery/immunity.
- Chemist’s Quartz Flask of Heat for chance to dodge attacks and spells and chill/freeze recovery/immunity.
- Chemist’s Jade Flask of Staunching for +3000 evasion and bleeding recovery/immunity.
The Crimson Bow Gladiator is an unorthodox but great choice. So if you’re looking for a bow build with high damage and high survivability, look no further.