Magma Orb Deadeye
Strike while the iron is hot. In Path of Exile: Harvest’s case, you better strike while the content’s hot. With the Magma Orb Deadeye, you’ll be doing that in the most literal sense. It’s a great build to start with, so why not give it a shot? We’re sure you’ll love it!
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
Skill Gem Setup
- Core Skill: Magma Orb with Awakened Elemental Focus, Inspiration, and Intensify support gems.
- Secondary Damage: Wave of Conviction with Curse on Hit, Flammability, and Combustion support gems.
- Support/Buffs: Herald of Ash and Precision with Enlighten (level 3 or 4), Summon Skitterbots
- CWDT Setup: Cast When Damage Taken with Steelskin and Enfeeble
- Movement: Flame Dash and Withering Step with Arcane Surge support gem.
Magma Orb Deadeye Gear
- Weapon and Offhand: Any Rare weapon with 60% or more increased spell damage, +1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems, Fire damage to spells, and Increased cast speed.
- Head: Any Rare helmet with bonuses to life and resistances, must have Magma Orb Chains 2 Additional Times modifier.
- Body: Kaom’s Heart for bonuses to life and fire damage.
- Gloves: Any Rare shaper gloves with the following mods: Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Slower Projectiles, and Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Faster Casting. Mods for life, AoE, and projectile gems are also a bonus.
- Boots: Any Rare boots with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and 30% movement speed.
- Belt: Any Rare Stygian Vise with bonuses to elemental and chaos resistances, life, and Aspect of the Spider if possible.
- 1 Rare Shaper/Crusader ring with bonuses to life, life gained per spell hit, and chaos resistance.
- Circle of Anguish (Unique Ring) for bonuses to Herald of Ash buff effect, preferably with bonus fire damage.
- Gloomfang (Unique Amulet) as the build’s core item.
- Two Inevitability Jewels (Unique).
- Glorious Vanity (Unique) for more chaos resistances.
- Any Rare jewels with bonuses to life, cast speed, elemental and chaos resistance, and increased spell and projectile damage.
- Any Divine Life Flask of Staunching for Bleeding Immunity/Removal.
- Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for Increased Movement Speed.
- Atziri’s Promise (Unique) for increased chaos resistance and chaos damage gained during flask effect.
- Lavianga’s Spirit (Unique) for mana recovery, increased mana recovery rate, and skills having no mana cost during flask effect.
- Cinderswallow Urn (Unique) for Onslaught, life, mana, and energy shield recovery upon kills during flask effect, and ignited enemies during flask effect take 10% extra damage.
With the Magma Orb Deadeye, you’re going to be quite a hotshot. Make the most out of it with this guide, and we guarantee you’ll be doing well in the next expansion!