Bleed Tornado Shot Deadeye
From its name alone, the Bleed Tornado Shot Deadeye already sounds like a killer build. Well, that’s because it is. With Tornado Shot being the most popular bow skill right now, and for good reasons, and Bleed a good status affliction, the build works surprisingly well.
Check out our Marketplace to buy POE Items and Orbs.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here
- Core skill (Tornado Shot): have it with Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Brutality, Chance to Bleed, Increased Critical Strikes, and Maim support gems.
- High-damage single-target skills: have Barrage with the same gems as Tornado Shot but with Slower Projectiles Support instead of Maim.
- Curse setup: have Orb of Storms with Blind, Curse on Hit, and Assassin’s Mark.
- Utility: have Blood Rage, Arctic Armor, Blink Arrow and Faster Attacks Support for mobility.
- Cast When Damage Taken: have Ice Golem and Immortal and Increased Duration support gems.
- Helm: Starkonja’s Hood (Unique) for increased attack speed, dexterity, critical strike chances, life, and evasion
- Rats Nest (Unique) for increased attack speed, global critical strike chance, evasion, a rarity of items found, movement speed, and reduced character size
- Devoto’s Devotion (Unique), which gives increased attack speed, dexterity, armor, evasion, chaos resistance, and movement speed.
- Weapon: reach of the Council (Unique) for (40-50)% increased Physical Damage, (15-30) to (70-95) Physical Damage, (8-12)% increased Attack Speed, Bow Attacks fire 2 additional Arrows, 20% reduced Projectile Speed
- Rare Bow with 350 pDPS and bonuses to damage with bleeding, critical strike chance & multiplier, and socketed gems supported by Physical Projectile Attack Damage.
- Off-Hand/Quiver: Maloney’s Nightfall for (25-35)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies, 10% increased Attack Speed, +(50-70) to maximum Life, +(12-16)% to Chaos Resistance, (8-10) to (14-16) Physical Damage to Bow Attacks, 25% chance to create a Smoke Cloud when Hit, (40-60)% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Blinded Enemies.
- Body: Lioneye’s Vision(Unique) for (200-250)% increased Armour, +(60-100) to maximum Life, 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana, Socketed Gems Supported by Level 15 Pierce, but in exchange for Enemy Projectiles Piercing you
- Belly of the Beast (Unique) for increased armor, life, elemental resistances, flask life recovery rate, and extra gore.
- Gloves: any Rare gloves with at least 60 bonus to life and 25% elemental resistances; preferably with bonuses to projectile attack damage and attack speed.
- Boots: any Rare boots with at least 70 bonus to life and 25% elemental resistances
- Belt: The Nomad (Unique) for (20-30)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies, (25-40)% increased Global Physical Damage, +(40-50) to Strength, +(40-50) to Dexterity, 50% increased Flask Charges gained, +(20-25)% to all Elemental Resistances while you have at least 200 Strength, and (40-50)% increased Projectile Attack Damage while you have at least 200 Dexterity.
- Headhunter (Unique) for +(25-40) to maximum Life, +(40-55) to Strength, +(40-55) to Dexterity, +(50-60) to maximum Life, (20-30)% increased Damage with Hits against Rare monsters, and gaining mods of Rare monsters for 20 seconds after killing it.
- Accessories: any 2 Rare rings and amulet with at least 60 bonus to Life, 15% elemental resistances, 7 physical damage to attacks, and 20% increased global critical strike chance; preferably with increased accuracy and attributes
- Jewels: Abyss Jewels that provide physical damage, life, chance to bind on hit, and critical strike chance multiplier bonus
- Any Rare jewels with bonuses to life, physical or projectile damage, global critical strike chance, and attack speed.
- Flasks: Dying Sun (Unique) for fire resistance, additional projectiles, and increased charges
- Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and removal of/immunity to bleeding
- Seething Divine Life Flask of Heat for life recovery and removal of/immunity to being chilled/frozen
- Experimenter’s Quicksilver Flask of Reflexes for movement speed and evasion
- Ample Diamond Flask of Warding for lucky critical strike chance and removal of/immunity to curses
The Bleed Tornado Shot Deadeye may be tough to build from the ground up, but it’s definitely a solid build. It’s worth the time, effort, and orb, especially if you want a good Deadeye.