Bleed Tornado Shot Deadeye
From its name alone, the Bleed Tornado Shot Deadeye already sounds like a killer build. Well, that’s because it is. With Tornado Shot being the most popular bow skill right now, and for good reasons, and Bleed a good status affliction, the build works surprisingly well.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here
- Core skill (Tornado Shot): have it with Physical Projectile Attack Damage, Brutality, Chance to Bleed, Increased Critical Strikes, and Maim support gems.
- High-damage single-target skills: have Barrage with the same gems as Tornado Shot but with Slower Projectiles Support instead of Maim.
- Curse setup: have Orb of Storms with Blind, Curse on Hit, and Assassin’s Mark.
- Utility: have Blood Rage, Arctic Armor, Blink Arrow and Faster Attacks Support for mobility.
- Cast When Damage Taken: have Ice Golem and Immortal and Increased Duration support gems.
- Helm: Starkonja’s Hood (Unique) for increased attack speed, dexterity, critical strike chances, life, and evasion
- Rats Nest (Unique) for increased attack speed, global critical strike chance, evasion, a rarity of items found, movement speed, and reduced character size
- Devoto’s Devotion (Unique), which gives increased attack speed, dexterity, armor, evasion, chaos resistance, and movement speed.
- Weapon: reach of the Council (Unique) for (40-50)% increased Physical Damage, (15-30) to (70-95) Physical Damage, (8-12)% increased Attack Speed, Bow Attacks fire 2 additional Arrows, 20% reduced Projectile Speed
- Rare Bow with 350 pDPS and bonuses to damage with bleeding, critical strike chance & multiplier, and socketed gems supported by Physical Projectile Attack Damage.
- Off-Hand/Quiver: Maloney’s Nightfall for (25-35)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies, 10% increased Attack Speed, +(50-70) to maximum Life, +(12-16)% to Chaos Resistance, (8-10) to (14-16) Physical Damage to Bow Attacks, 25% chance to create a Smoke Cloud when Hit, (40-60)% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Blinded Enemies.
- Body: Lioneye’s Vision(Unique) for (200-250)% increased Armour, +(60-100) to maximum Life, 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana, Socketed Gems Supported by Level 15 Pierce, but in exchange for Enemy Projectiles Piercing you
- Belly of the Beast (Unique) for increased armor, life, elemental resistances, flask life recovery rate, and extra gore.
- Gloves: any Rare gloves with at least 60 bonus to life and 25% elemental resistances; preferably with bonuses to projectile attack damage and attack speed.
- Boots: any Rare boots with at least 70 bonus to life and 25% elemental resistances
- Belt: The Nomad (Unique) for (20-30)% increased Stun Duration on Enemies, (25-40)% increased Global Physical Damage, +(40-50) to Strength, +(40-50) to Dexterity, 50% increased Flask Charges gained, +(20-25)% to all Elemental Resistances while you have at least 200 Strength, and (40-50)% increased Projectile Attack Damage while you have at least 200 Dexterity.
- Headhunter (Unique) for +(25-40) to maximum Life, +(40-55) to Strength, +(40-55) to Dexterity, +(50-60) to maximum Life, (20-30)% increased Damage with Hits against Rare monsters, and gaining mods of Rare monsters for 20 seconds after killing it.
- Accessories: any 2 Rare rings and amulet with at least 60 bonus to Life, 15% elemental resistances, 7 physical damage to attacks, and 20% increased global critical strike chance; preferably with increased accuracy and attributes
- Jewels: Abyss Jewels that provide physical damage, life, chance to bind on hit, and critical strike chance multiplier bonus
- Any Rare jewels with bonuses to life, physical or projectile damage, global critical strike chance, and attack speed.
- Flasks: Dying Sun (Unique) for fire resistance, additional projectiles, and increased charges
- Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and removal of/immunity to bleeding
- Seething Divine Life Flask of Heat for life recovery and removal of/immunity to being chilled/frozen
- Experimenter’s Quicksilver Flask of Reflexes for movement speed and evasion
- Ample Diamond Flask of Warding for lucky critical strike chance and removal of/immunity to curses
The Bleed Tornado Shot Deadeye may be tough to build from the ground up, but it’s definitely a solid build. It’s worth the time, effort, and orb, especially if you want a good Deadeye.