Storm Burst Inquisitor
The Storm Burst Inquisitor combines huge elemental damage and tankiness, making it one of the most rounded builds there is. Plus, being a holy knight looks super-cool.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click here.
- Core skill (Storm Burst): a projectile attack that deals lightning damage and pierces through enemies, should have Greater Multiple Projectiles, Increased Critical Strikes, Added Cold Damage, Controlled Destruction, and Added Lightning Damage.
- Mobility: it depends on what you’re using. If it’s a dagger, use Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks and Fortify. If it’s a wand, use Lightning Warp with Faster Casting and Less Duration.
- Utility: Orb of Storms with Power Charge on Critical, Increased Critical Strikes, and Arcane Surge. Also, have Summon Stone Golem with Minion Life, Minion and Totem Elemental Resistances, Life Leech.
- Auras: Clarity for mana regen, and Herald of Ice for increased cold damage.
- Weapon: any Rare Dagger with increased spell damage, attributes, elemental damage, critical strike chance and damage multiplier, and mana.
- Shield: the Unshattered Will (Unique) for increased resistances, chance to block, damage with channeling skills; mana gain for every successful block; and the usage of Summon Harbinger of Focus skill.
- Chest: Carcass Jack (Unique) for increased evasion, resistances, area of effect and damage, and extra gore.
- Helm: any Rare helm with increased life, resistances, evasion, energy shield, armor, and chance of finding rare items.
- Gloves: any Rare gloves with increased life, resistances, evasion, energy shield, armor.
- Belt: any Rare belt with increased life, energy shield, and resistances.
- Boots: Kaom’s Roots (Unique) for immunity to knockback and being slowed below base speed, increased life, and gaining of unwavering stance.
- Accessories: two Snakepit (Unique) for increased cold damage and resistance, cast speed, and additional projectile; Rare Amulet with increased critical strike chance and multiplier, mana and mana regeneration, and life.
- Jewels: two Rare jewels with a total of 30%+ critical strike multiplier for lightning spells and about 7% projectile speed; three Rare jewels with increased maximum life, elemental resists or spell damage.
- Flasks: Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching for instant 50% life recovery. Sulphur Flask for increased damage, Topaz Flask for lightning resistance, Ample Diamond Flask for lucky critical strike chance and +20 flask charges. Have Surgeon’s for affix to Topaz and Sulphur Flasks for chance to gain flask charge upon dealing critical damage. Finally, have Dying Sun (Unique) for increased fire resistance, area of effect, and additional projectile.
Overall, the Storm Burst Inquisitor is inexpensive, powerful, and reliable. So, if you can’t come up with a solid Inquisitor build, then you should try this one yourself.