Volatile Dead Necromancer
To necromancers, the dead are weapons. The Volatile Dead Necromancer, however, takes this on a literal yet on a much higher level. If you’re into a fun and dangerous build like this, then you should give it a spin for Path of Exile 3.11: Harvest.
Check out our Marketplace to buy POE Items and Orbs.
Passive Skill Tree
Here’s the Passive Skill Tree.
Volatile Dead Necromancer Skill Gem Setup
- Core Skill: Volatile Dead with Spell Echo, Arcane Surge, Concentrated Effect, Elemental Focus, and Fire Penetration support gems.
- CWDT Setup:
- Cast When Damage Taken level 20 with Bone Offering and Flammability/Elemental Weakness/Enfeeble
- Cast When Damage Taken level 1 with Unearth level 8, Greater Multiple Projectiles, and Greater Volley
- Cast When Damage Taken level 1 with Desecrate level 7, Wave of Conviction level 7, and Combustion
- Mobility: Leap Slam with Faster Attacks and Fortify
- Buffs: Clarity, Vaal Righteous Fire, Desecrate, and Herald of Ash. Preferably have Aspect of the Spider from gear
Volatile Dead Necromancer Gear Setup
- Helm: Scold’s Bride (Unique) for increased spell damage, cast speed reduction, maximum mana, and you receive physical damage when casting spells instead of spending mana.
- Body: Cloak of Defiance (Unique) for increased evasion, mana, mana regen, and 10% of damage is taken from mana.
- Weapon: Pledge of Hands (Unique) for chance to block attack damage, level 30 Greater Spell Echo for socketed gems, increased spell damage, and mana.
- Gloves: Any Rare gloves with bonuses to life, resistances, and damage.
- Belt: Any Rare belt with bonuses to Life, level 20 Aspect of the Spider skill, strength,18% increased Flask Mana Recovery rate, 22% increased Mana Recovery rate, and +60 to maximum Mana.
- Boots: Omeyocan (Unique) increased maximum mana, lightning resistance, movement speed, dodge attack and spell hits per 500 mana, Onslaught while not low on mana, and 7% mana loss per second.
- Any Rare rings with bonuses to life, resistances, and damage
- Atziri’s Foible (Unique amulet) for increased mana regen, maximum mana, mana regen, and reduced attribute requirements for gear and jewels
- Watcher’s Eye (Unique) for bonus energy shield, life, mana, increased critical strike multiplier when affected by anger, and 10% of damage taken from mana while affected by Clarity jewel
- Militant Faith (Unique)
- Transcendent Spirit (Unique) for 3% increased movement speed, 125accuracy, and 2% reduced movement speed per 10 dexterity in radius
- Blood of the Karui (Unique) for increased life recovered and recovery rate
- Atziri’s Promise (Unique) for chaos resistance, chaos damage leeched as life, and % of physical and elemental damage gained as extra chaos damage
- The Wise Oak (Unique) for increased elemental resistances, and elemental damage penetration
- Ample Diamond Flask of Warding for lucky critical strike chance and curse immunity/removal
- Ample Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for increased movement speed
- Rotgut (Unique) for increased movement speed, chance to gain flask charge on critical hit. Uses frenzy charge on use but gain Onslaught for 2 seconds per frenzy charge
It’s time to have a blast with the Volatile Dead Necromancer. There are many ways to have fun in Path of Exile, but this one is literally an explosion. We guarantee it’ll blow you away!