Herald of Purity Guardian
Some PoE builds are all about offense, while others are geared more toward the defensive side of things. The Herald of Purity Guardian, however, is a bit of both, albeit with a good focus on the latter. It’s one of the simpler yet reliable and effective builds for Path of Exile: Harvest.
- Cheap to start
- Fast clear speed
- High defense
- Cannot do physical reflection maps, and no regen maps require mana flask.
Passive Skill Tree
Here’s the Passive Skill Tree.
Skill Gem Setup
- Core Skill: Herald of Purity with Feeding Frenzy, Deathmark / Minion Speed, Brutality, Multistrike / Melee Physical Damage, and Impale support gems.
- DPS: Blade Vortex / Bladefall with Arcane Surge, Unleash, and Brutality support gems.
- Minions: Summon Carrion Golem, Summon Stone Golem, and Raise Spectre with Meat Shield support gem.
- Mobility: Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks, Fortify.
- Utility: Pride / Flesh and Stone / Dreadbanner with Enlighten, Punishment/Vulnerability, and Summon Holy Relic.
- Weapon and Off-hand: Cold Iron Point Dagger (Unique) to increase skill levels of physical skills by 3. With this dagger dual-wield, physical skill levels are raised up to 6.
- Body: Any Rare armor with around 99 to 100+ bonus to life, 70 mana, 70% energy shield, and 30-40% elemental resistances.
- Head: Any Rare helmet with +1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity, 99 life, increased rarity of items found, and elemental resistances.
- Boots: any Rare boots with +1.5% of life regenerated after being recently hit, 64 life, 25% increased armor and energy shield, 30% movement speed, 11 life regen per second, stun and block recovery, and elemental resistances.
- Gloves: Any Rare gloves with level 16 Faster Casting and level 15 Mana Leech for socketed skill gems, increased cast speed, armor, life, and elemental resistances.
- Belt: Any Rare belt with at least 33 bonus strength, 93 life, armor, elemental resistances, and damage reflection.
- 2 Circle of Guilt (Unique ring) for a total of 60% Herald of Purity mana reservation reduction, increased armor, chaos damage, physical damage, minion speed, global critical strike chance, and increased damage of Sentinels of Purity
- Any Rare amulet with bonuses to rarity of items found, all attributes, spell damage, life, mana, and elemental resistances
- Pure Agony
- Rotten Claws
- Lone Messenger
- Basalt Flask for physical damage reduction and reflection
- Quicksilver Flask for increased movement speed
- Granite Flask for +3000 armor and 70% increased armor
- Sulphur Flask of Heat for increased damage, Consecrated Ground, and chill/freeze removal/immunity
It’s been said that you shouldn’t dish out what you can’t take. Good thing the Herald of Purity Guardian excels in both. So if you want to try out one of the tankiest builds for Harvest, this is a good place to start!