All WoW BfA Dungeons Plus More
The release of World of Warcraft’s 9th expansion saw the introduction of a plethora of awesome new gameplay features and aspects. And a brand-new WoW expansion just wouldn’t be authentic if it didn’t bring a number of great and innovative instances. Logically, Blizzard has added several all-new WoW BfA Dungeons that players can enjoy.
Check out our Marketplace to buy cheap WOW Gold.
As you might imagine, all of the fresh instances are tied to the lore of the two new continents, Kul Tiras and Zuldazar, while the overall design and layout of each have been given more oomph to accommodate to the atmosphere of the new zones. Moreover, players from both factions have access to the same number of dungeons, even before they reach the level cap.
Even though most game mechanics remain the same, there are still some aspects that have been revamped, namely related to Mythic+ dungeons. For instance, gear swapping is no longer available in Mythic+ difficulty, while Azerite Armor now can only drop from the Weekly chest.
How many Dungeons are in BfA?
Precisely 10 brand new dungeons got introduced with the official release of Battle for Azeroth. Out of all 10 dungeons, 2 are available only on Mythic difficulty, while the other 8 are accessible by players who’re still leveling their characters. And as always, players can choose between 4 distinctive difficulty levels – Normal, Heroic, Mythic and Mythic+. All of these (apart from Normal) difficulty levels require you to have a level 120 character to enter.
And to put things into perspective, here are all the available difficulties for the new dungeons:
Normal (110 level), Heroic, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons
Normal (115 level), Heroic, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons
Mythic and Mythic+ Only Dungeons
On a side note, don’t forget that if your character needs item level 305 (or higher) if you’d like to queue for Heroic dungeons using the Dungeon Finder. However, the good news is that you can always enter if you have a premade group, even if you don’t meet the requirements for the Dungeon Finder.
For more WoW, check this out: The 5 Most Badass WoW BfA Mounts
What about the complete BfA Dungeons list though?
Well, this is the entire list of all 10 new BfA dungeons in WoW:
- Shrine of the Storm
- Tol Dagor
- Waycrest Manor
- The MOTHERLODE!!!
- Temple of Sethraliss
- The Underrot
- Siege of Boralus
- King’s Rest
Now, let’s take a closer look at the exact coordinates for the entrance to each new dungeon so that you won’t have to waste your time searching for them out there in the open world:
Entrance Coordinates for all Dungeons in Kul Tiras
- Freehold – 84.7, 78.7: located at the southeastern section of the Tiragarde Sound zone, which is a level 110-120 leveling area for Alliance players.
- Shrine of the Storm – 78.8, 26.6: the second dungeon in Kul Tiras, Shrine of the Storm is situated at the north-eastern part of the stunning Stormsong Valley zone.
- Tol Dagor – 99.1, 47.3: Tol Dagor is located in the same zone as the Freehold dungeon – Tiragarde Sound. However, it’s a bit trickier to find because it sits on a remote island at the easternmost point of the zone.
- Waycrest Manor – 33.7, 12.7: the very creepy Waycrest Manor dungeon can be found in the north-western section of Drustvar, right next to the vast mountainous area at the middle.
- Siege of Boralus (Alliance Entrance) – 72.5, 23.6: the entrance to Siege of Boralus for Alliance players is located at the Tradewinds Market section of the city of Boralus in Tiragarde Sound.
- Siege of Boralus (Horde Entrance) – 88.3, 51.0: Horde players will have to enter Siege of Boralus from the eastern part of the Bridgeport town in the same zone (Tiragarde Sound).
Entrance Coordinates for all Dungeons in Zuldazar
- Atal’Dazar – 43.6, 39.4: the Atal’Dazar dungeon is pretty hard to miss since it’s clearly displayed on the world map, at the western part of Zuldazar.
- Temple of Sethraliss – 51.9, 25.1: it’s quite easy to find; located in the northern part of Vol’dun, the entrance to this dungeon is at the base of the huge statue at the Slithering Gulch that’s on the world map.
- The Underrot – 51.9, 65.8: located just beneath the Heart of Darkness in Nazmir.
- King’s Rest – 37.9, 39.5: this dungeon is situated at the same place as Atal’Dazar (in Zuldazar), with the only difference that the entrance is slightly awkward – so just follow the coordinates.
- The MOTHERLODE!! (Alliance Entrance) – 39.3, 71.4: Alliance players can enter The MOTHERLODE!! via an entrance located just west of Xibala Zuldazar in.
- The MOTHERLODE!! (Alliance Entrance) – 56.1, 59.9: the Horde will have to get to the southwestern edge of Dazar’Alor, which can be found in the same zone (Zuldazar).
For more WoW, check this out: WoW BfA Talents: All of the Changes to the Talent System
What item level fear drops from the BfA Dungeon Loot?
The Battle for Azeroth dungeons offers plenty of great loot, ranging from 310 item level gear on Normal difficulty to 325 on Heroic and 340 gear on Mythic difficulty. Basically, the item level of the loot is directly related to the chosen difficulty and the numbers mentioned above (310-340) are based on a level 120 character.
Also, note that there’s a possibility to Warforge or Titanforge, again depending on what difficulty you’re running the dungeon on. Besides that, dungeon quests from World Quests are still relevant, with the particular bonus rewards and everything.
So, Blizzard treated us with not 1 or 2, but 10 new WoW BfA Dungeons when Battle for Azeroth was initially released back in August 2018. Subsequently, each new dungeon offers a unique experience to players and a particular layout that’s in-line with the design language of BfA’s two continents.
What’s your most favorite BfA dungeon though? Don’t hesitate to let us know by leaving a comment below!