WOW Classic Character Builder
Molding your new avatar
In every RPG (Role-Playing Game) in the gaming market, players often find themselves forced to make rather challenging split-second decisions. One such harsh instance is when you have to balance out every available option to create the best character possible. You either have the option to make your character almost like your doppelganger, with a similar body build and facial likeness or you can detach from your usual “self” and make up an elaborate character that’s entirely different.
Check out our Marketplace to buy cheap WOW Classic Gold.
The WOW Classic Character Builder gives you tons of options to produce the next champion of Azeroth. Besides the usual Human Race to modify according to your preferences, you also have different completely new choices such as a Tauren, a bull-like race with different hides and horns (Almost like a Minotaur).
Here, we’ll delve into the different options you get when you start making changes to your ideal Hero, and how they may impact your gameplay in WoW Classic.
Which are the factions to pick in World of Warcraft Classic?
One of the main features since WoW became available to the public is the focus between the two dominant factions: Alliance and Horde. Besides the blue and red color that represents each of those groups, there are more thing to consider:
- Alliance – Often perceived as the faction of order and righteousness. All the races available from this group tend to look more appealing to the common eye. In WoW Classic, it is the only group that contains the Paladin Class. The higher ruler tends to be a human king that, more often than not, tends to use Diplomacy as a tool to hold different groups under the same banner.
- Horde – This particular faction consists of all those endangered races that strive to survive in the harsh world of Azeroth. They tend to use brute force or elemental magic to keep fighting through the years. As a result, they have powerful Shamans that gain power from nature and invoke devastating spells upon their adversaries. Their leader, often called Warchief, usually proves to the rest of the tribe that he/she is the strongest warrior among them.
After you decide which faction to pick, the participants of the other group automatically become your enemies. It is essential to clarify that either of the options has a neutral ground. In other words, both of them sometimes can be perceived as good or bad throughout the entire Lore.
What kind of races are available in World of Warcraft Classic and what are their bonuses?
Within the Alliance faction, you have different races (and their respective bonuses) such as:
Humans: Powerful warriors and healers that tend to use their ability to speak as their primary weapon. Therefore, you get better rewards when you’re farming for different Reputations.
- Diplomacy: Reputation gains increased by 10%.
- The Human Spirit: Increases Spirit by 5%.
- Perception: Dramatically increases stealth detection for 20 seconds.
Dwarves: Due to their continuous mining, they often gain different attributes that aid them in enduring various types of threats. They also tend to have strong bonds with powerful animals that aid them in battle.
- Stoneform: While active, grants immunity to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects.
- Gun Specialization: Guns skill increased by 5.
- Frost Resistance: Frost Resistance increased by 10.
- Find Treasure: Allows the dwarf to sense nearby treasure, making it appear on the minimap.
Gnomes: Little geniuses that use their cunning to invent powerful trinkets through marvelous feats of engineering. Thanks to their dexterity, they find it easier to escape different traps from their opponents.
- Escape Artist: Escape the effects of any immobilization or movement speed reduction effect.
- Expansive Mind: Intelligence increased by 5%.
- Arcane Resistance: Arcane Resistance increased by 10.
- Engineering Specialist: Engineering skill increased by 15.
Night Elves: Due to their low exposure to the Sun Light, their skins have become darker, compared to the higher elves. As a result, they have abilities that help them become practically invisible in the shadows.
- Shadowmeld: Activate to slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence.
- Quickness: Dodge chance increased by 1%.
- Wisp Spirit: Transform into a wisp upon death, increasing speed by 50%.
- Nature Resistance: Nature Resistance increased by 10.
On the other hand, we have Races from the Horde have different characteristics, such as:
Orcs: More than often perceived as the dominant Race in all Azeroth. It seems like they give it all in combat to defeat their opponents and conquer everything they desire. As a result, they usually turn “furious” to deal as much melee damage as possible.
- Blood Fury: Increases base melee attack power by 25% for 15 seconds and reduces healing effects on you by 50% for 25 seconds.
- Hardiness: Chance to resist Stun effects increased by an additional 25%.
- Command: Damage done by Hunter and Warlock pets increased by 5%.
Taurens: Due to their innate physical capabilities, they use parts of their body to gain control in any encounter. They’ll stun their adversaries and sustain more damage. Due to their connection to Nature itself, they gain more knowledge of the surrounding ecosystem.
- War Stomp: Stuns up to 5 enemies within eight yards.
- Endurance: Total Health increased by 5%.
- Cultivation: Herbalism skill increased by 15.
- Nature Resistance: Nature Resistance increased by 10.
Trolls: Thanks to their connection with the ancient spirits, they can gather knowledge about the past and foresee possible complications. Consequently, due to this secure connection, they become “blessed” with higher power and regenerating capabilities.
- Berserking: Increases your casting and attack speed by 10% to 25%.
- Regeneration: Health regeneration rate increased by 10%.
- Beast Slaying: Damage dealt versus Beasts increased by 5%.
Forsaken: After they regained control over their minds with the departure of the Lich King, all of the undead creatures created a powerful bond. But since they are no longer “alive,” they can regain strength from corpses and have less need for breathing.
- Will of the Forsaken: Provides immunity to Charm, Fear and Sleep while active.
- Cannibalize: When activated, regenerates 7% of total health every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.
- Underwater Breathing: Underwater breath lasts 300% longer than average.
- Shadow Resistance: Shadow Resistance increased by 10.
How different are the classes in World of Warcraft?
At the moment, three well-specified archetypes differentiate all the available Classes in WoW Classic. In a dungeon, a team usually tends to have a composition that includes a tank, a healer, and three DPS (Damage Per-Second) characters. To complete a specified function in a party, you have the next options:
For a Tank, you can either Pick:
For a Healer, you can either Pick:
For a DPS, you can either Pick:
Completing your hero
After you have made the choices that will mold the type of adventure for your Avatar, there are only a few more steps in the WOW Classic Character Builder. You have some options to change the gender and appearance of your ideal character. Another milestone to overcome when you settle on your hero’s looks is to have come up with the best fantasy-themed name.
After you finish with the Character Builder, depending on your faction and race, you’ll spawn in a specific location in Azeroth. It won’t take long to figure out how to control your character and begin a fantastic adventure thanks to intuitive tutorials.