WoW TBC Gold Farming Guide – Fastest Gold in The Burning Crusade
When a new expansion comes to WoW, there are always tons of new things for players to try. However, with gold being the main in-game currency, you need pretty big pockets to ride all of the “attractions”, even if you have hit the level cap and played through all the quests. If you’re not sure how to ‘grind’ effectively in The Burning Crusade, you’re in luck, because our WoW TBC Gold Farming Guide is sure to help you out.
WoW TBC Gold Farming Guide
How you ultimately decide to farm gold all depends on how you want to spend your time in the TBC servers. Remember that even though some options could give you more gold than others, the important thing is that you have fun. So, without further ado, here you have the best ways to earn coins in World of Warcraft TBC:
- Questing and Leveling: When you travel across different zones from Azeroth, you’ll notice that random mobs (monsters) tend to give multiple rewards. This difference is because the higher your level becomes, the stronger the threat. At the same time, you will earn more coins when you have slain your enemies. Indeed, any humanoid that you encounter gives you a higher chance to drop Copper or Silver. Similarly, you can get better rewards from quests when you reach the new maps from The Burning Crusade. Furthermore, some “Dailies” have the opportunity to give you more prizes each day.
- Dungeons and Raids: Try the different chat channels and try to make a party as soon as possible. When you have enough players, you could take a trip to the multiple dungeons and raids that Azeroth has to offer. Within those instances, you can obtain more gold from random mobs and some of the bosses. Above all, you also receive powerful gear when you defeat the most robust enemies around the area (which can be sold in the Auction House). Last but not least, some of the daily quests require that you finish a dungeon, which can give you more gold after you complete the task.
- Professions: It doesn’t matter what Profession you have with your character(s); you still have the potential to earn gold. Still, though, you need to reach the level cap as soon as possible. Look at them as an influential investment. Then, when you have what it takes, you can use the Auction House to sell your goods. The easiest way around is to have two gathering professions and sell the new materials when you have enough. Since The Burning Crusade is fresh in the Classic servers, you could sell the items in minutes.
- Secondary Professions: With the new expansion, you can earn different materials even with your Fishing profession. Indeed, it might look boring at first, but you’re practically making gold with less effort. Moreover, you need to have at least one character with some of these secondary professions at max level if you want to have everything maxed out.
- More Characters: When you have more than one champion in the “money-making” task, things become a lot easier. First of all, you could opt to have more gathering professions or even produce goods and sell them out. Secondly, you can always have that “toon” that always spawns near the bank, ready to gather the materials and sell them to the Auction House. Hence, you will have items prepared for those desperate players in need. Lastly, with more characters, you can redo the dailies more than once and obtain more rewards through the multiple quests.
- Dark Portal Pass: Even though you get a little bit of gold when you purchase the Dark Portal Pass in your account, you also get many advantages. First, the level-58 boost to any character (excluding the new races) makes it ready to enter the new content. Additionally, you can save a lot of gold since you’ll have the Apprentice Riding Skill and a Mount. Moreover, you will have the equipment, weapon skill levels, and reputation that boost your potential in the continent of Outland.
Spending Your Gold
Now that you know more from this WoW TBC Gold Farming Guide, the next option is checking where to use your coins accordingly. One of those possible ways to spend your gold is to learn/upgrade your skills and abilities. Therefore you will have powerful ways to dispose of your enemies and increase the effectiveness of your character.
Secondly, you could max your Riding Skill and learn how to fly in the Outland Continent. With this option, you have the chance to move quickly and gather more materials from different sources.
Afterward, it depends on you and the priorities for your character(s) or Guild. Remember to leave the vanity or “cosmetics” as the last option.
Frequently Asked Questions about WoW TBC Gold Farming
Can You Buy a Token in the Classic Servers?
At the moment, you cannot purchase a Token to boost your gold on your server, though there are some players who buy WoW Classic TBC gold from player-to-player marketplaces.
Which Pass should you obtain? (The regular Dark Portal Pass or the Deluxe Edition)
Both of those options give you a lot of ways to enhance your experience in WoW Classic. Still, though, the essential gameplay elements appear in the regular option.
Do I need to Pay Extra to Play The Burning Crusade?
No, you only need the regular subscription from WoW.