Diablo IV Beta Altars of Lilith Guide
If you spent time wandering the areas of Fractured Peak, then you might have stumbled on a few sinister statues along the way. The Altars of Lilith are interactable points of interest that the game encourages you to seek out. These structures are considered one of the many collectibles in the game and will provide you with bonuses for every one you find. Since these Altars are scattered throughout Fracture Peaks, this guide will help you locate every last one during the Beta runs.
What are the Altars of Lilith?
There are many things to explore and test during the Open Beta of Diablo IV. From an engaging story to a world boss battle with Ashava, players have a lot to see during this run. One of the things that you should look out for is the Altars of Lilith, which are statues of the Mother of Sanctuary. They need icons or indications on the minimap or the world map, making it hard for players to track them down. In addition, they cannot be easily seen in your travels because they can be well hidden in the terrain.
Finding and interacting with these Altars of Lilith provides players several valuable benefits. Aside from Renown and additional EXP gain, characters acquire tons of permanent account-wide stat boosts. Here are some of the rewards for finding a Statue:
- +8 Max HP
- +2 Dexterity
- +2 Intelligence
- +2 Strength
- +2 Willpower
- +5 Max Obols Carrying Capacity
These bonuses are significant and might get even better since this is only a sample from the Beta version. We might get additional rewards from Altars of Lilith once Diablo IV goes completely live. To see how well these bonuses improve your character, you should hunt them down during the Open Beta.
Where are the Altars of Lilith In Fractured Peaks?
Currently, the Fractured Peaks is the only available zone for players to explore, so there will only be 29 Altars of Lilith that they can interact with. However, this area is still vast, and it can take hours for gamers to look for every statue in this frozen wasteland. This guide will help you look for each one of them.
Unlock All the Waypoints First
Before you go on your merry way looking for the Altars of Lilith, discovering all the waypoints might be a good idea first. These structures will help you get around the Fracture Peaks much faster since you can teleport to several parts of the map. There is a total of seven waypoints that you can discover in the Fractured Peaks. Here is where you find and activate each of them:
- Bear Tribe Refuge
To activate these portals, you must go to each location and interact with them. After that, you can use these waypoints to teleport at any given time.
All Altars of Lilith Locations
There are 29 Altars of Lilith that players need to locate to gain all of the available bonuses during the Beta. Unlocking the waypoints will be a huge help in tracking each structure down. However, some will still require characters to go on long treks to find them, so make sure you are ready to fight enemies. Here is a map showing the location of each Altar of Lilith (from Reddit, click below link to see the map):
Each statute has a pre-determined reward that will be given to characters after the interaction. These bonuses will be activated as soon as you interact with the structures. Here are the buffs you will gain from each Altar of Lilith:
- Altar of Lilith in Icehowl Taiga: +5 Obol Capacity
- Altar of Lilith in Southeast Foothills: +2 DEX
- Altar of Lilith in Tsepllova Pond: +2 WILL
- Altar of Lilith #2 in Icehowl Taiga: +2 STR
- Altar of Lilith in The Brinewood: +5 Obol Capacity
- Altar of Lilith in Noastrava: +2 INT
- Altar of Lilith in Trekker’s Nook: +2 INT
- Altar of Lilith in Shadow Trall: +2 WILL
- Altar of Lilith in Western Tunnels: +2 STR
- Altar of Lilith in Melnik’s Hill: +2 WILL
- Altar of Lilith in Zeleny Lowlands: +2 DEX
- Altar of Lilith in Shivering Wilds: +2 WILL
- Altar of Lilith in Shivering Wilds: +5 Obol Capacity
- Altar of Lilith in Malnok: +2 STR
- Altar of Lilith in Western Ways: +5 Obol Capacity
- Altar of Lilith #2 in Western Ways: +2 STR
- Altar of Lilith in the Deep White: +2 DEX
- Altar of Lilith in OIyam Tundra: +2 STR
- Altar of Lilith in Serac Raptur: +2 STR
- Altar of Lilith in Eastern Pass: +2 DEX
- Altar of Lilith in Father’s Cross: +2 INT
- Altar of Lilith #3 in Western Ways: +2 WILL
- Altar of Lilith #2 in The Brinewood: +2 DEX
- Altar of Lilith in Kor Dragan Courtyard: +2 WILL
- Altar of Lilith in Crags of Ill Wind: +2 INT
- Altar of Lilith #2 in Olyam Tundra: +2 INT
- Altar of Lilith in Fields of Judgment: +2 INT
- Altar of Lilith in Sinner’s Pass: +2 DEX
Once you have interacted with these altars, an icon will appear on the minimap indicating those you have collected. This will help you track down which areas or statues you have yet to visit. After you have finished Act 1 during the Open Beta, looking for the Altars of Lilith is the next thing you should consider doing.