Game of the Week: Diablo 3
Diablo 3 is the third installment of the Diablo franchise, developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. The action MMORPG game will bring you to the demonically-dark fantasy world of Sanctuary to investigate an ancient text with an ominous prophecy of defeating Diablo, the Lord of Terror.
Players can choose one of this six characters/classes.
- Witch Doctor – Follows a voodoo culture, summons monsters and cast curses.
- Barbarian – Has incredible strength and physical powers.
- Wizard – Has the power to shoot lightning, fire and ice at their enemies.
- Monk – Uses martial arts to cripple their enemies.
- Demon Hunter – Combines Amazon and Assassin classes and are experts with crossbows.
- *Crusader – Equivalent to prequel’s Paladin, and has the holy powers of light.
- The game is for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, PlayStation and Xbox 360.
- *Crusader – Is the sixth character from Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls expansion
Facts about Diablo 3:
- First Blizzard Entertainment published by Square Enix in Japan.
- 3.5 million sales in first 24 hours after Blizzard released Diablo 3.
Interesting facts for the Diablo 3 secondary markets on PlayerAuctions:
- The Diablo 3 Marketplace has been on PA since 2012.
- Product Market share breakdown: Accounts (67%) –> Currency (24%) –> Items (8%).
- Cheapest Order price: $10.04 for 80M Diablo 3 Gold.
- Largest Order price: $99.98 for 400M Diablo 3 Gold.
- Average order price for Diablo orders: $64.95.
- Most expensive single item: a Custom made gear sets worth $99.99.