Game of the Week: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG). Final Fantasy was developed Square Enix and was released worldwide on August 27, 2013. Players enter the land of Hydaelyn to adventure in the regions of Eorzea, and can switch between four distinct classes and 18 sub-specializations by equipping themselves with different weapons. The PC game was originally released in September of 2010, but was brought back into development for a full overhaul and will relaunch alongside the PS3 version in 2013.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn features five humanoid races for players to choose from when creating a character. Each race has two subdivisions and males and females of all races are available.
- 5 Unique Races: Choose from the unique races of Hyur, Miqo’te, Lalafell, Elezen, and Roegadyn.
- 4 Distinct Class Role:
- The first is : Disciples of War – masters of physical combat;
- Second is: Disciples of Magic – practitioners of the magical arts;
- Third is: Disciples of the Hand, crafters and handymen who synthesize and repair items;
- Fourth is: Disciples of the Land, gatherers who collect resources from the environment.
- 18 Sub-Specializations:18 sub-specializations of
- Pugilist, Gladiator, Marauder, Archer, Lancer, Conjurer, Thaumaturge, Miner, Botanist, Fisher, Carpenter, Blacksmith, Armorer, Goldsmith, Leatherworker, Weaver, Alchemist, and Culinarian.
- New Job System: Further specialize your Disciples of War and Magic class roles with the new Paladin, Warrior, Dragoon, Monk, Bard, Black Mage, White Mage and the Summoner jobs.
- 3 Diverse City-States : Explore the land of Eorzea and the marine city-state of Limsa Lominsa, forest nation of Gridania, and desert landscape of Ul’dah.
- Levequests and Raids: Fight monsters and seek adventure in Final Fantasy XIV’s Levequests and Instanced Raids.
Interesting facts for Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn secondary markets on PlayerAuctions:
- FFXIV Realm Reborn has been on the PlayerAuctions marketplace since August 21, 2013
- Product market share breakdown: Accounts 52% > Items 20% > Power Leveling 18% > Currency 10% > Guides 0%.
- Average order price for FFXIV Realm Reborn: $60.17.
- Cheapest order price: 100k FFXIV Gil worth $5.48.
- Largest order price: Legacy Account worth $2.967.54