Game of the Week: World of Tanks
So PlayerAuction has chosen this week’s Game of th Week as World of Tanks. It is a free to play Massively Multiplayer Online Game or MMOG developed by Belarusian studio Wargaming.net.
Experience the ultimate armoured warfare experience in epic tank battles as you breach enemy lines, re-group, think tactically and begin your next assault. Get lost in short intense battles with agile and quick tanks or face down armoured destroyers with iron and fire as you untie a clan and destroy anything, and everything, in your way.
Choose one of five game modes.
- Random Battles – Random maps, countries and tasks allow you to train and harden your battle skills against the clock.
- Team Training Battles – Train openly or by invitation as you build up your comrades in arms learning the true art of war.
- Tank – Company Battles – Create a team of four divisions – Junior, Medium, Champion and Absolute. Learn your role and the role of your team if you and your team are to survive.
- Clan Battles – Unite a clan and fight on a global scale
Variety of Tanks:
- Light Tank
- Medium Tank
- Heavy Tank
- Tank Destroyer
- Self Propelled Gun
Winning a battle is nothing without winning the war. World of Tanks is all about teamwork, strategy and skills and only by uniting will you achieve victory
Interesting facts for World of Tanks secondary markets on PlayerAuctions:
- World of Tanks has been on the PlayerAuctions marketplace since May 22, 2011.
- Product market share breakdown: Accounts 97% – Power-leveling 3%.
- Average order price for World of Tanks: $183.92.
- Cheapest order price: World of Tanks account worth $6.99.
- Largest order price: World of Tanks account with 1,866 efficiency rate & 2,088 WN6 worth $1,037.79.