How to Increase All Persona 3 Reload Social Stats
Aside from entering Tartarus to complete missions and explore its dangers, players should also focus on increasing their Social Stats. These attributes can help unlock more content like Social Links, jobs, and dialogues. With so many things locked behind stats, you must increase them whenever possible. This guide will help players improve their Social Attributes to the highest rank. If you’re looking for other games like Persona 3, check PlayerAuctions.
Table of Contents
All Person 3 Reload Social Stats
Players can develop three Social Stats through various activities in the game. Each relates to a specific aspect of the protagonist’s story and can unlock certain content. Here are all the Persona 3 Reload Social Stats:
- Academics – affect performance in school
- Charm – affects your efficiency in social situations
- Courage – impacts how well you do complex tasks
You can increase these Social Stats by performing various tasks and going to specific locations. You can also do some of these activities with other characters.
Why Do You Need to Raise Persona 3 Reload Social Stats
Aside from unlocking certain content, players need to raise their Social Stats to develop their Social Links with other characters. Some members of the S.E.E.S. and people you meet on the island require you to increase specific attributes to open up new dialogue options. Here are some characters with Stat Locks for their Social Links:
- Mitsuru Kirijo (Level 6 Academics)
- Yukari Takeba (Level 6 Charm)
- Fuuka Yamagishi (Level 6 Courage)
- President Tanaka (Level 4 Charm)
- Mutatsu (Level 4 Courage)
- Nozomi Suemitsu (Level 2 Charm)
- Bebe (Level 2 Academics)
On top of these Social Links, some of these attributes affect certain situations in the game. Your Academics can affect several exams, so your score will be based on your academic skills. Some secret menus will rely on your Courage and Charm attributes.
How to Increase Persona 3 Reload Academics Stat
- Study at the Desk in the Bedroom – can be done anytime as long as you have free time.
- Studying in the Gekkoukan Library – can be done while the school is open and is more effective than looking in the bedroom.
- Study with the S.E.E.S. Right Before Exams – can be done a week before the exams while in the dorm lounge.
- Stay Awake in Class – don’t choose the option to fall asleep during class sessions.
- Work at Screen Shot – This can be done in the afternoon when you don’t have class, which rewards you with Yen and Academic points.
- Work at Be Blue V – can be done outside school hours after 7/22 during weekdays.
- Order from Wakatsu 1 – a meal from Wakatsu at Iwatodai Strip Mall can add one academic point per meal.
- Order from Wakatsu 2 – ordering the Seafood Full Course will reward you with two points instead of one, but it requires a Charm stat check.
- Play You’re The Answer – Use a time slot at the Arcade in Paulownia Mall to play “You’re The Answer” on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Shared P.C. Programs – Using shared P.C. programs at the Iwatodai Dorm, like Language Made Easy, can increase your academic stats.
- Go to the Movie – watching movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays boost your academics.
- Read with Mitsuru – This can be done after unlocking the feature to spend time with dorm teammates. Mitsuru has a collection of historical books that can improve your academics.
How to Increase Persona 3 Reload Charm Stat
- Answer Correctly in Class – giving the correct answers when teachers call you during recitation will reward Charm points.
- Work at Cafe Chagall – having a part-time shift at Cafe Chagall at Paulownia Mall on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings will boost your Charm.
- Work at Blue V – can be done outside school hours after 7/22 during weekdays.
- Drink Pheremone Coffee – you can drink Pheremone Coffee at Cafe Chagall to boost your Charm.
- Eat at Hagakure Ramen – food from Hagakure Ramen on the second floor of Iwatodai Strip Mall. The secret menu provides additional options that offer other boosts.
- Play High School of Youth at the Arcade – using a time slot at the Arcade in Paulownia Mall to play “High School of Youth” on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Score Top of the Class on Exams – earn more Charm points when you top an exam
- Shared P.C. Programs – using shared P.C. programs at the Iwatodai Dorm, like Lessons in Etiquette, can increase your Charm Stat.
- Go to the Movie – watching movies on Tuesdays and Fridays boost your academics.
- Watch DVDs with Yukari – spend time with Yukari watching DVDs in the dormitory lounge after 6/16
How to Increase Persona 3 Reload Courage Stat
- Perform Karaoke at Mandragora – Sing in the Mandragora Karaoke behind the fountain at Paulownia Mall if you can get in.
- Work at Cafe Chagall – having a part-time shift at Cafe Chagall at Paulownia Mall on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings will boost your Courage.
- Work at Screen Shot – This can be done in the afternoon when you don’t have class, which rewards you with Yen and Courage Points.
- Drink Mr. Edogawa’s Concoctions – go to the nurse’s office a day after visiting Tartarus to get a drink from Mr. Edogawa after talking about his work.
- Eat at Wilduck Burger – eating the Mystery Burger at Wilduck Burge at Iwatodai Strip will reward Courage points.
- Shared P.C. Programs – using shared P.C. programs at the Iwatodai Dorm, like Animal Othello and TypinGhoul, can increase your Courage.
- Go to the Movie – watching movies on Mondays and Thursdays boost your academics.
- Watch DVDs with Yukari – spend time with Akihiko watching DVDs in the dormitory lounge after 6/16
These are all the activities you can do to increase your social stats. Make sure to plan and time your activities correctly to efficiently manage your time between raising your attributes and doing missions for the S.E.E.S. team.