PoE Lake of Kalandra Best Class
While sometimes overlooked, PoE classes are something players should always heavily consider when choosing a specific playstyle. Most gamers focus solely on the powerful Path of Exiles builds that the type of job is just an afterthought. The game offers players freedom in how to customize and develop their characters with only very few restrictions to limit Exile’s creativity. Classes are the starting point that will dictate how gamers will set up their build’s Atlas Tree, so choosing the right one can help players make their builds easier, especially if they follow this PoE Lake of Kalandra Best Class guide.
How Important are PoE Classes?
Most players will say that classes are unimportant since Path of Exile focuses more on the build. Without any pre-determined skill tree or progression, gamers can choose which path and abilities their characters can have. However, many Exiles forget that classes can limit and determine how easily passive skills and abilities can be accessed.
Everything in PoE relies on the three combat attributes in the game, which are Intelligence (INT), Strength (STR), and Dexterity (DEX). These attributes dictate which items and gems can be used by characters. There are various ways of increasing the affinity for each stat, such as accessories and skill trees, but PoE classes are where everything starts.
Path of Exile has seven classes to choose from. Each of these has an affinity to specific combat stats. Selecting the suitable class can determine how easily gamers can increase particular attributes, which would then dictate how accessible certain skill trees and gems are.
What are the main PoE classes?
There are currently seven classes in Path of Exile, all of which have designated Ascendancy classes. When we talk about attributes, we only focus on the starting jobs. Each field has an affinity for either one or two types, so knowing which prefers can help players plan their build. Here are all the jobs in the game and their chosen stats:
- Ranger (Dexterity)
- Shadow (Dexterity and Intelligence)
- Duelist (Dexterity and Strength)
- Marauder (Strength)
- Templar (Strength and Intelligence)
- Witch (Intelligence)
- Scion (Balanced)
What are the Best Path of Exile Classes in Lake of Kalandra?
Ranking which classes are the best can be subjective since hundreds of builds can be made from just a single job. However, specific fields are the starting point of many powerful meta builds, so knowing which class has links to the most potent and effective setups can be considered the best class. Here are all the best builds in PoE and which class they fall under:
- Ultimate Raise Spectres Necromancer by PoEVault
- The Spectre Summoner by GhazzyTV
- Zombiemancer Baron Riase Zombie Necromancer by TbXie
- Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist by PoEVault
- Omnipotent Arc Elementalist by TbXie
- Dark Pact Necromancer by GhazzyTV
- Unkillable Necro – Detonate Dead Necromancer by TbXie
- The Incredible Golemancer – Carrion Golems Elementalist by TbXie
- Ignite Immortal Penance Brand Elementalist by TbXie
- Absolution Necromancer by GhazzyTV
- Death’s Oath Occultist by GhazzyTV
- Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer by GhazzyTV
- Big Lightning Ignite – Divine Ire Elementalist by TbXie
- Physical Golem Necromancer by GhazzyTV
- Spellsinger VD & Detonate Dead Necromancer by TbXie
- Monstrous Vortex Cold Snap Low-Life Occultist by TbXie
- Cyclone Cast on Critical Ice Nova Assassin by PoEVault
- Poison Blade Vortex Assassin by TbXie
- Ultimate Arc Mines Saboteur by PoEVault
- Essence Drain/Contagion and Blight Trickster by TbXie
- The Tankiest Essence Drain Contagion Trickster by TbXie
- Blade Blast Bladefall Poison GhazzyTV
- Toxic Rain Trickster by TbXie
- Soulrend Trickster by PoEVault
- Crit Based Elemental Hit Deady by PoEVault
- Kinetic Blast/Power Siphon Pathfinder by PoEVault
- Ultimate Tornado Shot Deadeye by PoEVault
- Ultimate 10Million DPS Flicker Strike Raider by TbXie
- Poison Scourge Arrow Pathfinder by TbXie
- King of Bows – Voidfletcher Ice Shot/Barrage Deadeye by TbXie
- Impervious Herald of Agony Juggernaut by TbXie
- Molten Strike Juggernaut by PoEVault
- The Burning Man – Righteous Fire Juggernaut by TbXie
- The Broken Build – Blade Blast Chieftain by TbXie
- Blade Storm Berserker by PoEVault
- Ultimate Cyclone Slayer by PoEVault
- Lacerate Gladiator by PoEVault
- Impale Cyclone Champion by LuneWolve
- Ultimate Bleed Bow Gladiator by PoEVault
- Shattering/Splitting Steel Impale Champion by LuneWolve
- Spark Inquisitor by PoEVault
- Purifying Flame Inquisitor by PoEVault
Note: Scions are rarely included in meta-building rankings due to their versatility in accessing most setups.
Players will notice that Witch is the class that has the most access to many meta and popular builds in the current League. This job is followed by Ranger and Trickster. These classes lead to many DPS builds focusing more on dealing with damage and mechanics and less on HP and Tank setups. Meanwhile, Templar, Duelist, and Marauder usually lead League Starters. Though they have access to good meta builds, they are mainly used for beginner and League opener setups.
Experienced players or those looking for the most potent builds should start creating characters from the Witch, Ranger, or Trickster field. For those looking for more survivability, beginning to play the new League, or beginners, Templar, Marauder, and Duelist would be the best fit. Determining the best PoE Lake of Kalandra Best Class is depending on what kind of gameplay build the player is looking for.