Lies of P how to get all weapons
Weapons will significantly affect you play in Lies of P. Not only do they dictate your playstyle, but they also decide how successful you are against bosses. There are various items in Krat. If you want to collect all of them, this guide will help you locate and obtain every weapon in Lies of P.
Table of Contents
Lies of P Weapons
There are two major categories of weapons in Lies of P: Normal and Special. The former is easily obtainable and usually found through chests, as loot from mobs, or wares from merchants. The latter only be exchanged for a boss drop currency. Here are all the regular and unique weapons in Lies of P:
- Puppet Saber Blade – The starting weapon for those who have chosen the “Balance” combat style. It can also be purchased from the Cerasani Alley merchant—a versatile choice for balanced gameplay.
- Wintry Rapier Blade – The starting weapon for the “Speed” combat style and available from the Cerasani Alley merchant. Offers agility and speed for nimble combatants.
- Greatsword of Fate Blade – The starting weapon for the “Power” combat style. Purchasable from the Cerasani Alley merchant. Ideal for those who prefer heavy-hitting attacks.
- Blind Man’s Double Spear Blade – Found while ascending the wooden tower within St. Frangelico Cathedral Chapel. This blade combines reach with precise strikes.
- Bramble Curved Sword Blade – Available from a merchant inside the Red Lobster Inn in Malum District. Offers a balanced blend of speed and power.
- Booster Glaive Blade – Obtained by defeating the Puppet of the Future boss and looting a chest within Venigni’s Works. Offers substantial reach and damage.
- Bone-Cutting Saw Blade – Found in a chest of the waterlogged section of Malum District’s rooftops—a heavy-hitting option for those who prefer brute force.
- Dancer’s Curved Sword Blade – Located at the far end of Rosa Isabelle Street. A greatsword that focuses on agility and speed.
- Clock Sword Blade – Acquired after defeating the King of Puppets and speaking with Geppetto outside. Offers a balanced combination of power and versatility.
- Spear of Honor Blade – Found in a chest within the toxic Decay corridors on the lower floors of Lorenzini Arcade. Provides a greatsword with unique characteristics.
- Electric Coil Stick – Available from a merchant near “Inside the House on Elysion Boulevard” stargazer. Delivers electric-based attacks for crowd control.
- Krat Police Baton – Obtained by defeating the giant Police Officer puppet on the street below “Inside the House on Elysion Boulevard” stargazer. A sturdy, blunt weapon.
- Fire Axe Blade – Found in a chest at the end of the tunnel with rolling flame balls in Venigni’s Works. Ideal for fire-based attacks.
- Circular Electric Chainsaw Blade – Can be purchased from a merchant near a shortcut close to the “Lorenzini Arcade” stargazer. Offers unique electric-based attacks.
- Military Shovel Blade – Available from the merchant at the “Abandoned Apartment” Stargazer. A blunt but versatile weapon.
- Salamander Dagger Blade – Located in a locked room next to Workshop Union Entrance stargazer. Deals fire damage; can be effective against certain enemies.
- Acidic Crystal Spear Blade – Found shortly ahead of the “Path of the Pilgrim” stargazer. Inflicts acid damage for tactical advantages.
- Tyrant Murderer’s Dagger Blade – Can be purchased from Pulcinella’s shop in Hotel Krat after obtaining the Incredible Venigni Collection box in Estella Opera House.
- Pistol Rock Drill Blade – Available for purchase from Pulcinella’s shop after giving him the Fancy Venigni Collection box found in the Barren Swamp. Combines speed with damage.
- Master Chef’s Knife Blade – Hidden in a chest amongst piles of crates/briefcases within Krat Central Station. A fast and precise weapon.
Large Blunt Blades
- Big Pipe Wrench – Found in a chest below King’s Flame, Fuoco fight room. A heavy, blunt weapon capable of delivering powerful strikes.
- Exploding Pickaxe Blade – Obtained by defeating the large Ballerina enemy in Estella Opera House and looting the safe within that side room. Features explosive attacks.
- Live Puppet’s Axe Blade – As you reach the first open area of the Barren Swamp, head up to the right towards the tower to find this chest—a massive axe for devastating blows.
- Coil Mjolnir Blade – Located in the “Krat Central Station Lobby” courtyard, head outside and go to the far corner to find this chest. Delivers electric-based attacks with a unique twist.
- Carcass Crystal Axe Blade – Meet Test Subject 826 within Arche Abbey Outer Wall, defeat Laxasia The Complete, then go to the “Rosa Isabelle Street Entrance” stargazer to acquire this weapon. Combines power and durability for relentless combat.
- Seven-Coil Spring Sword: Obtainable by exchanging the Parade Leader’s Ergo, which you can acquire after defeating the formidable Parade Master boss. This sword offers a unique twist to your combat style.
- Two Dragons Sword: Acquire this blade by exchanging the Puppet-Devouring Green Hunter’s Ergo, earned by defeating the Puppet-Devouring Green Monster of the Swamp boss. It is a powerful weapon for those seeking a dynamic combat experience.
- Uroboros’s Eye – Exchange the Sad Zealot’s Ergo, a reward for conquering Laxasia The Complete boss, to wield this distinctive sword.
- Proof of Humanity: Refuse to give Geppetto the heart and face the ultimate battle. To acquire this unique weapon, exchange the Nameless Puppet’s Ergo, which you earn by defeating the Nameless Puppet boss.
- Holy Sword of the Ark: Attain this imposing greatsword by exchanging the King’s Flame Ergo, obtained after defeating the King’s Flame, Fuoco boss—a formidable choice for those who favor power in combat.
- Frozen Feast – Exchange the Reborn Champion’s Ergo, your reward for triumphing over the Champion Victor boss, to wield this greatsword. It brings icy devastation to your foes.
- Etiquette: Acquire this dagger by exchanging the Broken Hero’s Ergo, a reward for defeating the Scrapped Watchman boss—a precision instrument for those who value finesse in combat.
- Puppet Ripper – Exchange the Burnt-White King’s Ergo, obtained after defeating the King of Puppets boss, to wield this deadly dagger. Ideal for swift and lethal strikes.
Large Blunt Blade
- Noblesse Oblige: Can be obtained by exchanging the Fallen One’s Ergo, a reward for conquering the formidable Simon Manus, Awakened God boss. It’s a weapon for those seeking sheer power in their attacks.
- Trident of the Covenant – Exchange the Twisted Angel’s Ergo, earned for this potent blunt weapon after defeating the Fallen Archbishop Andreus boss. It offers a unique combat experience with its trident design.
Golden Lie Special Weapon
Lie at every available opportunity. This is the first step in unlocking the Golden Lie. As you progress through the game and continue to lie, you’ll notice a peculiar change in the portrait of a young boy in the Malum District. Keep an eye on the boy’s nose, as it will grow longer with each lie you tell. Once you’ve completed the game, resist the temptation to start New Game+.
Head back to Hotel Krat. Within Hotel Krat, take the time to play all available records (if you still need to). Visit Geppetto’s room on the first floor of Hotel Krat. There, you will find the portrait of the young boy, but this time, his nose will have fully grown. Remove the fully grown nose from the picture. As you do, it will transform into the unique weapon known as the Golden Lie.
Note: Except for the Golden Lie, all special weapons can be acquired by trading your Ergo tokens, a currency dropped by defeated bosses. Ergos can be used to get either an amulet or a weapon. You can only choose one, so be wise with your decisions.
You Can Craft Your Weapons
You can craft your blade weapon if you don’t like what you see. This choice requires gathering a blade and a hilt before making one. Here are the stats that each piece provides:
- Elemental Resistance
- Special Effects
The only issue with crafting your weapons is that you need to gather the items first. Collecting readily available items would be a good idea so you can handle your fights.