One Shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain
In gaming conventions, bosses are supposed to be powerful enemies that can hurt you much and are tough to kill. For the One Shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain, however, the latter is simply not true. Yes, the namesake is legit. And since dead bosses can’t deal damage, well, the best offense is a good defense!
- Extremely high damage
- Has good defense
- Can clear screen with one hit
- Fun to play
- Cannot do Elemental Reflect Maps
- Not a laidback build
Passive Skill Tree: Here’s the Passive Skill Tree.
Gear and Gem Setup
- Weapon: Rare Staff with huge bonuses to physical damage, critical strike chance multiplier, and hits can’t be evaded
- Blood and Sand with Enlighten support; Summon Skitterbots, Herald of Purity, Divergent Anger, and Molten Shell
- Body: Rare Astral Plate with increased elemental resistances, life, critical strike chance, and chance to block damage
- Phantasmic Tectonic Slam, Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks, Fist of War, Fortify, Awakened Melee Damage, and Divergent Pulverise support gems
- Helm: Rare Prophet Crown with increased mana, elemental resistance, physical damage reflection, reduced fire resistance to nearby enemies
- Phantasmal Seismic Cry; Summon Stone Golem and Ancestral Warchief with Combustion support gem
- Belt: Rare Stygian Vise with increased life, elemental damage, and elemental resistances
- Gloves: Rare Spiked Gloves with increased melee damage, armor, life, attack and cast speed, physical damage, and has Culling Strike
- Anomalous Enduring Cry and Anomalous Intimidating Cry with Second Wind support gem; Flame Dash
- Boots: Rare Two-Toned Boots with at least 20% movement speed, elemental resistances, life, and gain Tailwind and chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike
- Immortal Call; Divergent Wave of Conviction and Blood Rage with Anomalous Cast When Damage Taken support gem
Rare Amulet with increased physical damage, global critical multiplier, dexterity and intelligence, life, elemental resistances, and reduced mana reservation for Anger; Rare Rings with increased life, strength, melee damage, physical damage bonus to attacks, global critical strike multiplier, curse enemies with flammability on hit, chance to ignite, fire damage on ignited enemies, and trigger level 12 Assassin’s Mark when hitting a Rare or Unique enemy.
- Watcher’s Eye (Unique) with increased energy shield, life, mana, and increased critical strike multiplier and gain physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger
- Rare Jewels with increased elemental resistances and life any mods that increase the critical strike multiplier of any of your attack’s properties (fire, physical, melee, two-handed weapons)
- Chemist’s Quicksilver Flask of Warding for increased movement speed and curse recovery/immunity
- Chemist’s Basalt Flask of Heat for physical damage reduction and reflection and chill/freeze recovery/immunity
- Lion’s Roar (Unique) for +3000 armor, knockback upon flask use and on melee attacks during flask duration, increased melee damage
- Cinderswallow Urn (Unique) for increased damage to ignited enemies, and life, mana, and energy shield recovery during flask effect
- Bottled Faith (Unique) for increased damage and Consecrated Ground on use, which increases damage and critical strike chance against enemies
It’s important that you start Echoes of the Atlas strong, and what better way to show off a convincing display of your strength than by taking out your enemies with a single hit—you can do just that with the One Shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain!