How to Get Legend Tokens in Apex Legends
Since free-to-play battle royale games were introduced, many new games have come up with their own take on this mode. One of the games which capitalized on this type of game design was Apex Legends. Apex Legends has become a popular game with its unique player base, compared to Fortnite and PUBG. They have created this reputation by listening to the communities’ opinions and changing the game. Apex Legends has also released lots of new content for players. One of the new features that players have been inquisitive about is how to get legend tokens in Apex Legends.
What Are Legends Token in Apex Legends?
Before I teach you how to efficiently farm legends tokens in Apex Legends. Like all other free-to-play games, they have a collection of in-game currencies. In the case of Apex Legends, here are the currencies that you can use:
- Legend Tokens: This can only be acquired by leveling up and may be used to unlock Legends, purchase recolors of Legendary skins in the store, and reroll daily challenges.
- Apex Coins: This coin can only be acquired by purchasing them with real-world currency or grinding Battle Passes. They may be used to purchase Apex Packs, featured items in the store, and limited items.
- Crafting Metals: This can be used to purchase cosmetic items such as legend and weapon skins, intro and kill quips, gun charms, and many more. This currency can be acquired through Apex Packs.
- Heirloom Shards: This currency is used for purchasing items for the Mythic Store.
Legend Tokens are the most important currency, especially if you’re new to the game. The game starts with 6 characters you can choose from, and the other legend can be purchased either with Legend Tokens or Apex Coins. Although free-to-play payers have to grind more and spend more Legend Tokens than Apex Coins to purchase new Legends, it still only takes up the players’ time and not their money. Buying a Legend through Apex Coins would cost you around 750 Apex Coins ($9.99), and buying a Legend through Legend Tokens will cost the players a whopping 12,000 tokens at a time.
How to Get Legend Tokens in Apex Legends?
Legend Tokens can be acquired by simply leveling up in Apex Legends. Once you achieve level 4, you will gain 600 Legend Tokens for every level up. If you keep playing until you reach level 20, you will have enough to purchase a new Legend, which you will need to pick wisely. Even if you hit the ceiling in terms of the game’s level cap. you can still continue to earn more tokens via experience points in matches.
Here are some of the tips for you to level up fast in Apex Legends:
- Kill enemies to earn 50 XP points.
- Survive for longer in games. The higher you finish, the more XP you get.
- Party up as you can earn a bonus of 5% XP for every friend you play with.
- If you can, get a full squad together, and you can earn an extra 10% XP every round.
- Complete daily and weekly challenges
- Buy the battle pass since it gives XP rewards aside from cosmetic items.
What is the Best Legend to Buy in Apex?
Generally, you must find the legend that fits your playstyle, but if you’re a meta-chaser like me- you want the best for yourself and your team. Here’s my list of legends based on each character’s potential for high-level competitive play.
- S-Tier: Wraith, Bloodhound, Gibraltar
- A-Tier: Valkyrie, Loba, Seer, Lifeline
- B-Tier: Mirage, Horizon, Bangalore
- C-Tier: Octane, Pathfinder, Caustic, Revenant
- D-Tier: Rampart, Crypto, Wattson, Fuse
If you want to be on the frontline and get more kills, I suggest you opt for offensive characters such as Wraith, Bangalore, Octane, and Fuse. If you want to be a walking fortress and opt for defensive plays, you can get Caustic, Wattson, and Rampart. Lifeline, Loba, Horizon, Mirage, and Revenant are for you if you want to support your teammates in the fight. Getting information is the key to winning this game, and thankfully, some Legends will help you pinpoint the enemies’ location, such as Bloodhound, Seer, Valkyrie, Pathfinder, and Crypto.
In Apex Legends, it’s important to explore legends in their respective role. In this sense, you can master how to play the game and understand your strengths and weaknesses to pinpoint which Legend you are comfortable with. Hopefully, this guide has helped you to figure out how to How to Get Legend Tokens in Apex Legends.