Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 7 Challenge Guide
We are down to week 7 of Fortnite Battle Royale’s Chapter 2, Season 3! There are plenty of new and interesting challenges to do, and the recent weeks have also introduced a new form of challenges. Our Fortnite Season 3 Week 6 and 7 Challenge Guide will take you through everything you need to know about these challenges, and the fastest way to do them and get your XP for the week.
Along with the regular set of 35,000 XP challenges, we now have one extra challenge every week. These challenges take longer to complete, and unlike the 35k XP challenges that you have to complete on your own, you can do the new challenges as a squad. Anyone in your squad (including Fill members) can do the challenges for you. These Team Challenges also reward you a lot more XP!
Note that the vehicle release update has been postponed, and the “Gas up a Vehicle at Catty Corner (1)” challenge from Week 6 has been indefinitely postponed accordingly.
Week 6 Challenges Recap
- Deal damage at Rickety Rig (500) – It’s hard for a Team Rumble final circle to be around Rickety Rig. Although it’s not super rare, like Catty or Docks, it’s still pretty rare. It’s easier to find a lobby in regular modes where the bus route starts near Rickety Rig.
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park (3) – Pleasant Park is an easy Team Rumble circle. You’ll often find lots of action there. Even if Pleasant Park is at the edge of the circle, sitting there and sniping can work.
- Land at The Authority and finish Top 25 (1) – Team Rumble can get this challenge done in 10 seconds. Rather than landing there and trying to survive in regular modes to get to the top 25 out of 100 players, Team Rumble allows you to do it quicker. Since there are only two teams in this mode, you are technically always in the “top 25”. Just land there in Team Rumble, and exit the match, and the challenge will be completed!
- Catch a weapon at Stack Shack (1) – Stack Shack is an unnamed island to the west of Holly Hedges. You can always find a fishing rod outside the hut itself, but watch out for sharks! An important thing to note here is that you need to be on that little island when you catch the weapon for the challenge to count. The drop rate is also pretty low and most people need about 25 throws to land a weapon.
- Search Chests (10) – This one is the solo challenge, and you can complete is easily within the week. Retail Row and Catty Corner are great places to do this challenge, if fewer people land there. Note that Team Rumble has guaranteed chest spawns while other modes have limited and random spawns. Team Rumble + Retail Row = easy completion of this challenge in 1 game.
- Search Chests (100) – Here’s the first Team Challenge of Season 3. I’m certainly glad these are back and I do miss Party Assist, but these are pretty straightforward as of now. Search a total of 100 games over as many matches as you want.
- Search Ammo Boxes at Salty Springs (7) – There’s no easy way to do this one. Salty Springs is always populated and people are hungry for kills. You can do it in three to four matches if you get lucky and fewer people land there. Good luck on this one!
- Search Chests at Lazy Lake (7) – Team Rumble is the best mode for this challenge due to the guaranteed chest spawns. Land in the main building and progress downwards, you’ll only need a few more from the surrounding houses to get them.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 7 Challenges and Tips
• Search Chests at Retail Row (7) – Team Rumble is again the best mode for this challenge due to the guaranteed chest spawns. It’s easy to do this in one match if you land at the doghouse and make your way to the rightmost stores in Retail Row. You can find plenty of chests there!
• Gain health or shields from SLURP at Slurpy Swamp (100) – The Slurp in Slurpy Swamp regenerates health and shield. Simply sit in the main containers of teal colored Slurp in the main factory to complete this challenge.
• Collect Floating Rings at Weeping Woods (5) – These rings are found at the top of trees in the eastern side of Weeping Woods. These trees are all located right next to the hill that has the white buildings where we had henchmen last season. Do this in Team Rumble since you already have mats in it, and it’ll be easier when there are no enemies interrupting.
• Find balls of yarn at Catty Corner (3) – There are five balls of yarn sitting around in Catty Corner. You can find three quickly on the podium outside Catty, the container above the vault, and at the gas station near the stairs.
• Collect Stone from Rapid’s Rest (300) – Rapid’s Rest is the riverside area to the east of Lazy Lakes. You can do this challenge easily in Team Rumble since it has a higher resource farming rate.
• Eliminate Players (5) – This one’s the solo challenge that you can do it in as many matches as you want.
• Team Challenge: Eliminate Players (50) – This is the Team Challenge for this week that you can do in as many matches as you want, with squad Fills as well. The best way to do it is to turn on Fill in Team Rumble, you can get the challenge done in a few matches easily.
That’s it for these weeks! We hope our Fortnite Season 3 Week 6 and 7 Challenge Guide helped you finish them quickly. Make sure you collect the XP coins around the map as well and do your daily 5 x 14k XP challenges to level up faster. With these challenges completed, most players would be hitting Tier 100 for that glorious Eternal Knight skin! But the grind isn’t over yet, and we still have to look forward to the Level 160 milestone for the Enlightened styles for the Knight. We’ll keep you updated on the upcoming challenges as well so that you can get the final stage Eternal Knight quickly. See you in the lobby!