A Legit Marketplace for PUBG Items
Any PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) player should know that the clothes and items available in the game are a key selling point among players. While it might be fun trying to be the last person standing in a field of a hundred (just as fun to claw for survival against a ton of real people at the same time), one can say that it’s more fun to deck out your character. There are hats, shirts, jackets, gloves, shoes, and so on. If you want to make a big impression out there in the battle royale, it’s important that you have the best PUBG Items at all times.
Before we move forward and discuss items, let’s talk about PUBG. The game is a multiplayer online battle royale game from Bluehole. The title gets its name from Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene, who created a series of mods for other games based on the 2000 film Battle Royale, and it eventually ended up leading the way as Bluehole came up with PUBG. It’s been a big hit since it arrived in March 2017 for Microsoft Windows gamers, but you can also play the game if you have a PS4 or Xbox One.
As we mentioned before, you can get up to 100 players in each battle royale. Some might be looking good in their best PUBG goodies. You want to look spiffy when you become the sole survivor at the end of the battle royale. The last thing you want is to look like a mediocre online character whose style doesn’t exactly stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Although the central theme of the game is “kill or be killed,” with resources rather limited and the threat of being gunned down and eliminated by an enemy player always looming large, it doesn’t always have to be that serious all the time. Sure, you may want to last a little longer than you think you could. Besides, we understand that strategy is essential in games like this. Keep in mind that we’re here to help you look good regardless of the strategy you might be employing at any given time. Also, certain items don’t look good, but they can be useful in helping you stay alive for the long haul.
For starters, you’ve got the trench coat, which is one of the best PUBG items you could get. Even if you aren’t able to get yourself a trench coat, there are other articles of clothing, such as hats, jeans, shirts, shoes, and fresh glasses. Clothing items come in different colors, meaning a wide range of customization options for you, right at your fingertips. Bored with your blue pair of jeans? You can always buy a tan one. In fact, you can replace your white and gray hat with a hat of a different color. If you don’t like that beige padded jacket, switch it up and go purple.
Most of these items don’t do much other than improving appearance. If you look at each item’s description, you can see which ones serve an aesthetic purpose and are useful. You can also buy an official PUBG costume set, which comes with the trench coat, gloves, and other pieces of clothing.
Where Can I Buy and Sell PUBG Items?
So, where can you buy the best PUBG stuff? Where can you purchase these items without having to worry about someone else hacking the system or gaming it, in hopes of having dibs on the items? The answer to this question is PlayerAuctions! Yes, they are the safest place for to get PUBG shirts, jeans, and other articles of clothing to customize the look of your character.
The site has a proprietary PlayerGuardian system, which ramps up the security in every transaction we do here without the risk of phishing. On top of this, there’s the PowerSeller system, which shows us how reputable sellers are, and protects players from scams or conned into a raw deal. Our email help desk is available to answer any questions if you get stuck.
If you’ve got any items in mind to sell, you can head over to the site, sell your stuff for cheap, and possibly profit. You won’t be paying as much as you would for items manufactured by other third-party websites. At the end of the day, it’s all a matter of buying low and selling high (the classic win-win situation that you should always seek). It doesn’t matter what type of PUBG clothing you’re selling. On the other hand, if you buy low and sell high, you’ll be in the black far more often than you may be in the red.
How Does it Work?
Buyers create orders and send payments. The PlayerGuardian provides security for that payment (those payments), and while this is going on, the seller can fulfill their delivery guarantee. At this point, sellers need to simply wait for the money to roll in.
When it comes to buying and selling the best PUBG, there are two options:
- Face-to-face delivery: requires sellers to meet your character in the game, and you’ll do business with any one of those characters. In most cases, sellers will contact you and provide a time and in-game location. There are some tips and tricks when it comes to items.
- First tip: get confirmation on the time zone because you may be in a different time zone from the person you are buying from or selling to, and it’s important you see eye-to-eye in this area.
- Server: confirm the shared or server where the delivery will be taking place
- Returns: If there’s a seller who wants you to return gold, an item, or anything else to them because they’re struggling in the game, don’t leave them stranded. Simply have them go about their business as usual. Report them to PlayerAuctions Customer Support since it’s obviously against their protocol.
- In-game mailbox delivery: if you’ve played WoW and other similar games, you know what we mean (this is not really the best option to go for). Some sellers might go this route. However, you can use it for smaller orders since there’s no need to set up a time of delivery.
Other Benefits Shopping for PUBG Items on PlayerAuctions
- Low prices: they are set by other players, including PowerSellers. You won’t have to pay big money for these items compared to your average third-party player to player (P2P) website.
- Reputation: PlayerAuctions has a solid standing in the world of MMO gaming to bank on, including the PlayerGuardian system, which guarantees 100 percent full delivery or your money back.
- Sellers Guarantee Period: if you’ve just ordered one of the best PUBG items but can’t get your hands on them at any point of playing the game. Seller’s promise or pledge to complete delivery. Most sellers’ have a set delivery period in mind. If a seller isn’t able to deliver PUBG items within the specified timeframe, you have the option to cancel the order without getting penalized.
Regardless of the fact that many transactions pass through PlayerAuctions daily are an indicator of their legitimacy. Even though there might be some out-of-the-box situations to deal with, such as sellers going beyond their guarantee period or delivering an entirely different item from what you had ordered, PlayerAuctions has all roadblocks covered. Why? Well, so that you can buy and sell the best PUBG items safely and quickly.