Where are the PVP Vendors for Alliance and Horde?
How do I collect all the items from the Legion PvP Vendor?
We all know that in the world of Azeroth, you may sometimes get to a point where questing and farming random monsters can feel repetitive. You may end up exploring different parts of the World of Warcraft content until you find something worth your time. One of the answers to this dilemma is that you can discover the “Player versus Player” aspect of the Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) game. As you may recall, when you choose a faction (either Alliance or Horde), the other group automatically turns into your enemy. Because of this, your Human Paladin may get the chance to use its light powers to slay a Rogue Troll and save all those defenseless NPCs (Non-Playable Characters). To exchange the tokens you get after each encounter, you need NPCs for the trade — for example, some Legion PvP Vendors in Dalaran.
Check out our Marketplace to buy cheap WOW Classic Gold.
Now, you don’t need to choose a PvP focused server to clash some spells between your Orc Shaman and a Dwarf Priest (with the newest updates, though, you can turn PvP in any server). Instead, you have different places like Battlegrounds and Arena (which we’ll discuss later in this article) to satisfy your needs. Within each season in the PvP area, you’ll get the chance to unlock different rewards for your dominant characters.
What is Player versus Player in World of Warcraft?
At the moment, different ways are present in this vast MMO that can give you the satisfaction of reducing the numbers from your opposite faction. Therefore, you get to choose between:
- World PvP: The most common known “Player versus Player” type of encounter that almost everyone has had a little taste of at least once in their WoW lifetime. It doesn’t require too much science to understand that if you see another player from the opposite faction in almost every place of Azeroth, you can sneak and land some blows while your enemy is between a fight with some monsters. If you’re on a regular server, you can turn PvP on, which gives a lot more bonuses, but anything can happen out there.
- Battlegrounds: In this place, multiple players fight against each other with the primary objective in between. You get the option to go for either queue for a Battleground of 10v10 or the chaotic 40v40 match. For example, while everyone is struggling and throwing some spells in between, you can sneak behind the battle and steal the enemy’s flag and return it to your base. You also get to choose between random or rated Battlegrounds; in the latter, you win or lose points depending on the outcome of the match.
- Arena: Fight alongside a friend or two in a battle full of adrenaline and chaotic spells flying everywhere. This time around, you can either pick between Skirmish and Rated, which (like Battlegrounds) the latter gives you points if you win the match. There are no objectives between the deathmatch; you have to kill the enemy’s team as soon as possible. Depending on your strategy and the team’s compositions, you can focus all the attacks on the enemy’s healer or tank and take the DPS (Damage per Second) player later on.
What types of rewards can I get from a Legion PvP Vendor
Once you gain some fantastic victories through the different kinds of PvP events, you’ll soon find out that you earned rewards in between. At the moment, you can trade these Honor Points (or Conquest Points) for fantastic in-game items such as follows:
- Transmog Sets: Depending on the type of the Legion PvP Vendor, you’ll get the chance to collect the Transmog from armors of the previous seasons. If you want to receive all of the different sets for your main character, you now have the chance.
- Armor: Depending on the current activated season in World of Warcraft, you’ll receive the latest PvP armor for the class that you want. This equipment comes with different bonuses that improve your damage and survival in the PvP instances.
- Items: There are powerful items that can give you some advantage in the middle of the fight. For example, the Net-o-Matic 5000 helps you dismount enemy players from their flying mounts.
- Pets: This time around, you’ll get the chance to have on squire following you around as you show the other players of the server your supremacy in the PvP area.
- Consumables: Different potions or items that give you some compelling advantages in either the Battlegrounds or the Arena. They can either provide you with damage resistance or some benefits like detection or even damage multipliers.
Prizes from other Vendors
- Mounts: Different NPCs from Azeroth have more options to spend your hard-earned Honor Points or Conquest Points with flashy mounts. Indeed, you can only unlock a particular type of mount from these vendors, which means that if you’re a mount collector, you should check these out.
Frequently-Asked Questions – FAQs that will guide you in the path of those Legion PvP Vendors
FAQ 1: What are the PvP vendors?
They are the different NPCs that give you the chance to exchange Honor Points or Conquest Points for mighty rewards.
FAQ 2: What were the historic implementations regarding PvP vendors? (especially in wow legion and BFA)
To keep the player base focused in queueing for PvP events, Blizzard added seasons and limited rewards that every WoW player can find amusing. Due to lots of complaints from the player base, Blizzard added more PvP vendors for the recent expansions to reduce traveling time between major cities.
FAQ 3: Where are the Alliance PvP vendors?
You can come across these NPCs in Stormwing, Tanaris, Dalaran, and Netherstorm.
FAQ 4: Where are the Horde PvP vendors?
In Horde, you can either go-between Ogrimmar, Tanaris, Dalaran, and Netherstorm.
FAQ 5: Is there a PvP vendor in WOW Classic?
At the moment, you can only gain different rewards (armors and trinkets) through acquiring more Ranks on your character. Therefore, the rewards are minimal and require a lot of work to unlock everything.