15 Useful Path of Exile Tips for The Fall of Oriath
Every gamer loves a good MMO, especially one that keeps the game going and stays exciting for those who have been playing from the beginning, and for newbies. Inspired by Diablo, Path of Exile (PoE) is an epic MMO. Their latest expansion speaks for itself. In fact, it was talked about at this year’s E3 event that there’s more than double the length of the original story in PoE. The Fall of Oriath is expected to be the largest expansion that developer Grinding Gears Games has released. All right, let’s get down with some Path of Exile Tips.
With the new expansion, one new rather immense act is coming to the game. The past four acts will get a little bit of a makeover, revamping the experience for many. Act five takes players back to Oriath to get revenge for them being exiled while leaving nothing but destruction in their wake.
With The Fall of Oriath around the corner, there are some nice little tidbits that you need to know about the game before you dive into the action. Here are 15 tips that will help you out.
What is 15 Path of Exile Tips for the Fall of Oriath?
- Holding shift while using currency items (orbs/fuses, and so on) lets you keep using that one currency type repeatedly.
- /age shows how old your character is. /deaths show the number of deaths.
- To lower the level of a gem by 1, sell the gem and a scouring orb to a vendor.
- To find Alira’s bandit camp or the roots in Act 2, keep an eye out for the crumbled section of road and follow it.
- For low-end computers, go to Libraries -> Documents -> My Games -> Path of Exile and open the production_Config.ini file. Change the texture quality to a higher number to decrease the texture quality but hopefully improve performance.
- For some skills with multiple projectiles, aiming close to your character causes projectiles to spread much more while aiming far from your character causes them to clump more.
- Bind move-only to LMB.
- Ctrl-clicking on passives in the passives tree allocates without confirmation.
- F1 brings up an overlay of frame rate + latency, and so on.
- /remaining shows number of mobs left in instance.
- Pressing ctrl+c while hovering over an item (in inventory or shop) copies the items stats to your clipboard. Paste into notepad to read.
- Auras don’t need to be on your hotbar to be active. Activate them, and then move a different skill.
- /passives shows which passive quest rewards your character has received.
- Level gems in your alternate weapons.
- Ctrl+left click to sell items directly from inventory; move things into stash directly from inventory.
Apply the Path of Exile Tips for the Fall of Oriath and let us know what you think.