Game of the Week: Path of Exile
Every week Playerauctions announces its Game of the Week. This week we chose Path of Exile as the Game of the Week. Read more to explore more about this exciting, breathtaking, adventurous game.
Check out our Marketplace to buy POE Items and Orbs.
Path of Exile (POE) was developed by the independent studio, Grinder Gear Games in New Zealand. The action-apocalyptic RPG online game is set in a dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is a remote, distant and forgotten continent and home to a colony for criminals, outcasts, and other exiled individuals. The shadows of a cursed empire hover over the continent where exiled players need only learn one thing: how to survive.
This MMORPG game has six different characters:
- Marauder (Strength Red).
- Ranger (Dexterity Green).
- Witch (Intelligence Blue).
- Duelist (Strength/Dexterity).
- Templar (Strength/Intelligence).
- Shadow (Dexterity/Intelligence).
- & Scion (Strength/Dexterity/Intelligence).
- The first release of Free-to-play POE was on October 23, 2013.
- Players can enjoy their PvP content which includes random arena, game ranking system and unique PvP rewards.
Facts about Path of Exile:
- Path of Exile is for windows only (no macs).
Interesting facts for the Path of Exile secondary markets on PlayerAuctions:
- The POE Marketplace has been on PA since 2013.
- Product market share breakdown: Item (50%) -> Account (50%).
- Cheapest order price: Item worth $5.22.
- Largest order price: Item worth $229.35.
- Average order price for POE: $33.35.
- Most expensive single item: Account worth $992.