The Best WoW Burning Crusade Mounts and How to Get Them
Inside the RPG (RolePlaying Game) genre, it is always amazing to see how they create new fantasy worlds. Between pixels, textures, and graphical effects, we see a unique perspective of things. Indeed, with a couple of images on our screen, we get to travel on multiple universes. Even though it is not an easy task to achieve that “immersion,” we unplug ourselves from our reality for a bit of while when it is a masterpiece.
Besides the stunning graphics, the video game needs to have fantastic gameplay elements. One of those requirements is to give the player a good sense of control over their character. Therefore, it won’t be a chore to look around the place and walk a few steps. In “PC” terms, using the “WASD” keys will allow us to move our champion and reach our goals within seconds.
As You already know, the traveling part doesn’t end there. For example, World of Warcraft comes with multiple virtual maps that represent more than two continents. As a result, making it more “realistic” would take more than a couple of hours to maintain our finger in the “W” key to see everything.
To help us in this endeavor, we can use multiple mounts and increase the traveling speed for our characters. Hence, reducing the time that you’ll need to reach far distances and get things done quickly. Moreover, if we want to look magnificent in this process, we need to have the Best WoW Burning Crusade Mounts in our possession.
In this article, you’ll learn about the best options that appear in the Classic TBC servers and what strategies to use if you want to obtain them.
Farming World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Mounts
Even though all of the WoW accounts get the chance to farm many mounts, it will challenge you in multiple ways. First of all, the grind (repetitive tasks) to obtain the best this game has to offer is too demanding. Indeed, have only a couple of the standard mounts could take weeks or even months. It all depends on the time you share with WoW each day and how many days you play each week.
Secondly, some of the Best WoW Burning Crusade Mounts need a how reputation level. Therefore, you’ll need to re-do multiple quests, log every day, and compete with other players. Since this is an MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) game, you’re never alone on a map. In other words, sometimes your time grinding reputation could extend while you’re waiting for the enemy to respawn. Last but not least, remember that you can easily see players from different factions in Outlands. If they do the first hit, you won’t receive any loot or experience.
Last but not least, you need to have a “complete” Champion before venturing on this journey. Since some of the mounts are drops from Dungeons or Raids, you need to have a capable character. That means that you need to reach the highest level possible and have complete gear. Furthermore, it is recommendable that you belong in a formidable Guild. Most noteworthy, with a group of trusted friends, you can venture inside the Dungeons/Rains when the drops reset.
Additionally, you’ll need tons of Gold coins to reach your goals in this endeavor. Moreover, the “Mount gathering” is one of those end-game activities that keep you busy. In other words, you will have more things to do when you log in.
Best WoW Burning Crusade Mounts
In this part of the article, you’ll see what mounts are a “must-have” for your account. They aren’t easy to obtain, but if you manage to get at least one, equip it when you can. Above all, don’t give up! Even if you feel like nothing is going your way, you need to continue the grind. The more you continue with this task, the more likely that you’ll get a rare mount.
- Ashes of Al’ar: From the Tempest Keep Raid, you first get to fight the Phoenix, and then you’ll get the potential to earn the drop. Indeed, after you defeat Kael’thas Sunstrider and loot his body, you’ll find if you were lucky or not. Most noteworthy, the calculated drop rate is 3% which means that you’ll need to do more than a couple of runs in this place.
- Cenarion War Hippogryph: From the Cenarion Expedition in Zangarmarsh. You need to reach an Exalted reputation with the faction if you want to buy this mount. After you get the objective, you’ll need 1700 Gold coins to buy it from Fedryen Swiftspear.
- Fiery Warhorse’s Reins: Within Karazhan, you’ll find Attumen the Huntsman as a boss from that horrible place. After you defeat that threat, there’s a lower chance that you’ll get the mount. This time around, you have a 1% chance, which means that it will take a while.
- Reins of the Raven Lord: A drop from Anzu (1% again), the last boss in Sethekk Halls Dungeon.
- Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake: this mount is a reward for reaching Exalted with the Netherwing faction.
- Swift White Hawkstrider: Another drop from the (somewhat undead) Kael’thas Sunstrider from the Magister’s Terrace. It is around a 1.1% drop chance, and you’ll need to pray to “Lady Luck” before you start the run.
Frequently Asked Questions about WoW TBC Mounts
Is There a Way to Increase the Drop Chances of Every Rare Mount?
At the moment, there is no option, but you can have multiple characters and pass through the Dungeons more than once a day.
How Can I Make the Reputation Grind Easier?
One of the best options is to make a Human character. Therefore you’ll earn a reputation quicker as you complete tasks and quests. Additionally, you could focus more on the maps with impressive mounts when you’re leveling your character and earn a “rep.”
How Much Time Do I Need to Invest in WoW until I obtain All of the Mounts?
Since some of the options from this guide have low drop chances, there’s no estimated time.