An Early Start with the FIFA 18 Companion App
If you are an eligible FIFA Ultimate Team player, you can start the FIFA 18 season early with the FIFA 18 Companion App.
What is the Companion App?
If you’re away from your console, you can still manage your Ultimate Team, being able to access squads, club items, and consumables. From this app, you can also manage your squad and buy and sell players. It is created for easy access and for the convenience of FIFA 18 players.
This App can help you keep a good account and a good standing when it comes to creating your new edition club without having to always refer to your console. It also allows you to start trading at your disposal and claim your returning user packs from older additions.
The Companion App, upon launching, comes online and you can immediately start using the Transfer Market. It is compatible with Android and iOS. Using this web app, you can open packs, trade in a huge market of buyers and seller, and get a head start on the competition.
Even though you have to head to your controller and console to actually play the games, the app can get you not only complete control before the game’s actual release and before you start playing but it can also present you with daily gifts like returning player and starter packs.
How do I do it?
The whole process is quite simple. The link to the Fut Web App is here. Since you already have your FIFA profile and EA account setup, the linking of this web app is easy to do and virtually quite painless.
Since you never want FIFA and football to ever stop, you can keep your Ultimate Team squads close at hand, no matter where you go. The app gives you control even when your console or PC are millions of miles away.
The best part is, the App is already available, having been released on September 29th. This made it available for players to pre-order iconic soccer players for their new FIFA 18 editions.
What do I do?
To put it plainly, this web app is directed at laptops and desktop computers, however, you can use it on your smartphones to have Ultimate Team access from wherever you are. That’s what this app gives you: complete control no matter how far you are away.
Compatible with both iPhones and Androids, FIFA 18 doesn’t discriminate based on phone choices of their players. So download it and then we can get started.
When it comes to the app, you can manage your squad and actually engage in squad-building challenges, which raises the level of your team. You can make bids on the transfer market, which puts you ahead of the game when it comes to buying and selling players, and even gives you access to the FUT store. This access can give you a portal to open packs and other items linked to the game and to your account. It his also free.
Prepare before you download. Make sure you know what you’re going to do once you get the app because there is a limited amount of time to it when it comes to getting everything that needs to get done before it closes.
Here are some tips when it comes to using the app and making the most out of the time you have available:
- Do not open the expensive packs. Even though they’re now finally available to you, they won’t go a long way when it comes to making an investment in your play. Instead, try and collect as many coins as possible, so instead of making purchases, you can trade.
- Go through the app on the hunt for bargain items. That way, you can turn these items into a fast profitable trade and then invest in longer-term items like players and consumable. When the game is released, these items and players will rise in value.
- Instead of blowing through your coins once you’ve opened up a brand new pack, they will become less accessible and should be used on a need-basis. Try not to use them all at once if you can avoid it. However, there are exceptions to the rule. If you buy a 400-coin bronze pack and then sell them on the market for an overall profit, this can work out for you in the end.
- Once you open up the app and log in, make sure you’re online. That makes you open to the daily gifts that are offered to you while you’re logged into the app. Also, when you’re online all day, you can sell any item and starter packs in the returning user section that you don’t want to keep or that you can predict will be of lesser value after the day ends.
- Look out for rare silver players during the time window for the app. They are characterized by skill moves, weak-foot ratings, and speed. These potential purchases can be available and can be cheaper in the app when it finally goes online. Snatch them up before someone else does.
The FIFA 18 Companion App can keep your passion and team going even if you’re far away from your PC or console. This can help you not only build a strong team but also make valuable deals, trades, pick up packs that otherwise wouldn’t be available to you or later will become too expensive to purchase.
This app is a highly-suggested and sought out app to invest in before the release of the new edition, so make sure you time it out correctly to be there and make all the trades and moves you need to do to get the most out of your team.
Getting a head start isn’t a bad idea if you are looking to dominate, and this web app can help you do just that. Before you pick up your controls to try and dominate the field, dominate the market beforehand with the FIFA 18 Companion App.
For more FIFA, check this out: Jamming to the Beats: FIFA 18 Soundtrack