Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hierophant
Path of Exile: Heist’s new content holds gives players a ton of resource options. This holds especially true with the gear from the expansion that serve as the center of certain builds. A good example of that is the Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hierophant. It’s a mouthful, and it works.
Passive Skill Tree: Here’s the Passive Skill Tree!
Gear and Gem Links
Weapon: Replica Iron Commander (Unique) for increased critical strike chance, physical damage, attack speed, totem life and placement speed, +1 to max Shrapnel Ballista number per 200 strength.
- Anomalous Shrapnel Ballista with Faster Attacks, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Damage on Full Life, Awakened Fork, and Awakened Manipulation support gems
Quiver: Rare Quiver with increased global critical strike chance, strength, physical and fire damage to attacks, attack speed, strength, and intelligence.
Helm: Crown of Eyes (Unique) for increased accuracy, energy shield, attack damage leeched as life and mana, and reductions/increases to spell damage also apply to attacks at 150% value.
- Divergent Dash and Enduring Cry with Second Wind and Anomalous Arcane Surge support gems
Body: Iron Fortress (Unique) for +1% chance to block for every 50 strength, unlucky spell dodge chance, +117 strength, 89% increased armor, 3% increased melee for strength, and physical damage per 10 strength.
- Immortal Call and Berserk with Cast When Damage Taken and Increased Duration support gems; Anomalous Despair and Anomalous Cold Snap
Gloves: Repentance (Unique) for reduced spell damage, armor and energy shield, Iron Will, and +1 level of socketed gems.
- Portal, Blood Rage, Anomalous Withering Step, and Enhance support gem
Belt: Rare Belt with bonuses to strength, life, elemental resistances, and chance for flasks to not use charges.
Boots: Replica Alberon’s Warpath (Unique) for increased strength, armor, chaos resistance, movement speed, and 1 to 80 chaos damage bonus for every 50 strength.
- Clarity, Divergent Haste, Summon Skitterbots, and Enlighten support gem
- Rare Rings with bonuses to elemental resistances, chaos resistance, and strength
- Astramentis (Unique Amulet) for bonus to all attributes, and -4 physical damage taken from hits
- Efficient Training (Unique) for strength bonuses
- Watcher’s Eye (Unique) for increased energy shield, life, mana, increased skill cooldown recovery and be unaffected by Temporal Chains while in Haste
- Might of the Meek (Unique) for increased non-keystone passives in radius but notable keystone passives grant nothing
- 2 Pure Talent (Unique) for increased strength and intelligence; 25% increased effect per allocated passive between it and your class’s starting location
- Rare Medium Cluster Jewel with bonus passive skills, totem damage, strength, life regen per second, and passive skills: Sleepless Sentries and Snaring Spirits
- Spire of Stone (Unique) for damage penetration for every 1% cold resistance, increased totem life per strength and stun immunity
- Panicked Divine Life Flask of Heat for life recovery and chill/freeze recovery/immunity
- Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and bleeding recovery/immunity
- Alchemist’s Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for increased movement speed
- Dying Sun (Unique) for increased fire resistance, and skills 2 additional projectiles
- Enduring Hallowed Mana Flask of Efficiency for mana recovery
The Iron Commander part of the build’s name isn’t just because of the weapon, but also because it is one hardy build that deals a ton of damage in an awesome way. There’s no other build like it, so we recommend that you try it out!