Divine Ire Trickster
New league means new items, which in turn means new builds. One of them is the Divine Ire Trickster build. If you want to try out this fresh take for this ascendancy class, check out this build.
Table of Contents
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
- Core skill (Divine): have Physical to Lightning, Energy Leech, Infused Channeling, Concentrated Effect, and Hypothermia.
- Secondary damage and curse setup: Storm Brand and Elemental Weakness with Curse on Hit support.
- Cast When Damage Taken Setup: have it with Immortal Call and Tempest Shield with Increased Duration support.
- Mobility: Shield Charge with the Faster Attacks and Fortify support.
- Utility: Flame Dash and Wither with Spell Totem and Faster Casting support.
- Aura and Protection: Wrath, Zealotry, Righteous Fire, and Arctic Armour
- Helm: Eber’s Unification (Unique) for increased energy shield, mana, stun and block recovery; 8% of elemental damage is chaos damage; chance to trigger level 10 Void Gaze upon skill use.
- Body: The Perfect Form (Unique) for increased life and evasion, with the latter increased by uncapped cold resistance (although the armor reduces cold resistance by 30%); reduces Arctic Armour’s mana reservation by 100% and phases acrobatics.
- Weapon: Cerberus Limb (Unique) for increased elemental damage, spell damage, cast speed; and +1 Energy Shield for every 5 Armour, +5 Armour to every 5 Evasion, and +20 Evasion for every 5 Energy Shield on shield.
- Off-hand: Light of Lunaris (Unique) – adds cold damage and critical strike chance to spells, increases energy shield and has 9% chance to block; +1 to critical strike multiplier for every 1% chance to block attack; and 25% critical strike multiplier after dealing non-critical damage.
- Gloves: any Rare gloves with bonuses to strength, armor, elemental resistances, life, and stun and block recovery.
- Boots: Atziri’s Step (Unique) for increased evasion rating, life, movement speed, and chance to dodge.
- Belt: any Stygian Vise (Rare) with bonuses to life, elemental resistances; Eye Jewel (rare) with bonuses to life, energy shield, and chance to gain onslaught.
- Jewels: any with bonuses on increased critical strike multiplier with lightning skills, spells, and elemental skills; increased lightning damage and cast speed with lightning spells, spell damage while holding a shield, and area damage.
- Flasks: 1) Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching for recovery and bleeding immunity/removal; Diamond Flask (of Warding or Reflexes); Atziri’s Promise (Unique) for huge DPS boost and life leech; Taste of Hate (Unique) for reduced cold damage taken and increased cold damage dealt; Experimenter’s Jade Flask of Adrenaline for increased evasion and movement speed.
Fast, deals a lot of damage, and has considerable toughness – it’s without a doubt that the Divine Ire Trickster is a solid build. As such, if you already have a Shadow, it’s worth trying.