Skeleton Warrior Necromancer
Summoning builds are a perfect balance of offense, defense, and utility, making them one of the safer and more popular builds. One of them is the Skeleton Warrior – Necromancer Witch build. Its greatest claim to fame is its ability to deal up to 1 million damage in total in the right situations. If you have any doubts, see and make one for yourself!
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, check https://pastebin.com/2ySgXFzZ
For the skill gems, they are as follows:
- Core skill – Vaal Summon Skeletons with Feeding Frenzy, Melee Splash, Brutality, Minion Damage, and Melee Physical Damage
- Additional Summons:
- Summon Carrion Golem with Feeding Frenzy, Maim, and Brutality
- Raise Zombie with Meat Shield, Minion Life, and Brutality
- Flesh Offering, Flame Dash, Desecrate, and Faster Casting
- For your last 3 slots, choose between the
- Mobility – Shield Charge with Faster Attacks and Multiply
- More damage – Raise Spectre wth Meat Shield and Blood Magic
Gear, Jewels, and Flasks
For gear, this build mostly requires Rare ones.
- Weapons: any two Crown Wands with bonuses to minion skill levels, minion damage, attack speed and cast speed, intelligence, and elemental damage.
- Armor: any armor with bonuses to number of raised skeletons and zombies.
- Head: any Praetor Crown with +2 level to socketed Minion gems, armor and energy shield, life, elemental resistances, and stun and block recovery.
- Gloves: any gloves with bonuses to intelligence, life, and resistances.
- Boots: any boots with bonuses to life, energy shield, life regen, and movement speed.
- Belt: any belt with bonuses to strength, mana, life, and elemental resistances.
- Amulet with bonuses to strength, elemental resistances, life, loot item rarity, and minion stats, preferably movement speed.
- Any two rings with bonuses to minion stats, preferably movement speed, maximum energy shield, mana, and elemental resistances.
For Jewels, have To Dust (Unique Jewel) for reduced skeleton duration and increased minion damage and skeleton movement, attack, and cast speed, or Doryani Glorious Vanity (Unique Jewel) for Corrupted Soul, which gives 50% non-chaos damage bypassing energy shield, maximum life, and energy shield.
Lastly, for flasks, they are as follows:
- Seething Divine Life Flask and Catalysed Eternal Life Flask; choose between Staunching, Warding, and Heat
- Chemist’s Quicksilver Flask for movement speed
- Enduring Eternal Mana Flask
- Quartz Flask to dodge spells and attacks
The Skeleton Warrior – Necromancer (Witch) can seem a bit barebones, but it’s actually a fleshed-out build that has incredible survivability, great defense, and offensive power. There’s definitely no better build to start trying out Summoners than with this one.