FIFA 20 Best Players
In football, just like the real world, the makeup of your team matters.
That’s why the best teams always do everything possible to lure the best players in to play for them. In tightly contested matches, how good your players are could potentially spell the difference between winning and losing.
Having said that, who are the in the coming FIFA 20 predicted best players?
While building your team, you want to have the best players possible to give you an edge over the competition. In this post, I’ll show you the 20 players most likely to be the best in FIFA 20 due to their exploits in the past season.
We’ll go from the 20th best player right down to the first. So, let’s go for the goal!
No. 20 – Allison Becker
In his first season in Liverpool, Allison Becker helped his club win the coveted Champions League. Here are some reasons why:
- He is a very fast goalkeeper with lightning-quick reflexes.
- The Brazilian goalkeeper is also good at playing from the back—if you play this style of football.
No. 19 – Raheem Sterling
In the past season, Raheem Sterling was arguably Manchester City’s best forward and player:
- As a forward, he possesses a high level of skills and can create many goal-scoring opportunities for his teammates.
No. 18 – N’Golo Kante
The French midfielder has been one of Chelsea’s best players over the years:
- He helped them to a Europa League title last season.
- Kante possesses a lot of stamina and can be a veritable shield. Added to this, he can easily link defensive maneuvers and turn them into offensive ones.
No. 17 – Toni Kroos
The Real Madrid midfielder continues to be one of the best midfielders in the world:
- As a central midfielder, he possesses the ability to link play between the midfield and your forward line.
No. 16 – Harry Kane
The Tottenham striker consistently performs and scores goal after goal for his club:
- Kane possesses a lethal combination of imposing physique and suave technique that makes him a difficult mark for any defender.
No. 15. Jan Oblak
The Atletico Madrid goalkeeper has been one of the best goalkeepers for a few years now:
- He’s arguably one of Atletico’s best players and has kept them in many games over the years.
- He has a wide reach and is a difficult goalkeeper to beat.
No. 14. Sergio Ramos
The Real Madrid captain definitely had a season to forget. Nevertheless, he still remains one of the best defenders on FIFA 20:
- He is physical and can lead a defense line.
- Added to that, he is a goal-scoring threat for your team during corner kicks.
No. 13. Luka Modric
Despite winning the FIFA best footballer of the year, the midfielder endured a bad season as Real Madrid performed woefully in all competition:
- After winning 3 Champions League trophies on the trot, the club went trophy-less last season.
- On his good days though, Modric can help dictate play from the midfield.
No. 12. Marc-Andre Ter Stegen
Ter Stegen had a stellar season as Barcelona goalkeeper:
- With multiple great saves, he was able to keep Barcelona in many crucial matches.
- Presently, he’s one of the best goalkeepers in the world if not the best.
No. 11. Luis Suarez
The Barcelona player had a lackluster season in front of the goal compared to his usual high standards:
- Despite that, he was still the second-best player in Barcelona’s attack after Lionel Messi.
- Given the right chances, Suarez can be a prolific scorer.
No. 10. Antoine Griezmann
The French striker was in stunning form for Atletico Madrid during the past La Liga season:
- Even though the club ended trophy-less, Griezmann was the biggest threat in front of the goal.
- The forward is very good on counter-attacks with his keen goal sense. He has moved to Barcelona and will be a part of their great attack.
No. 9. Robert Lewandowski
The Bayern Munich striker has been one of the most reliable forwards over the past few years:
- His considerable physique and silky-smooth technique in front of goalmake him a threat to any defense he’s playing against.
No. 8. Virgil van Dijk
The Dutch defender has been a rock in the Liverpool backline:
- He’s physical and reads the game well. Very few forwards were able to dribble past him in the last season.
- This defensive prowess has helped Liverpool win the Champions League and come close to the Premier League.
No. 7. Mohammed Salah
After winning the Champions League and coming close to the premier league title with Liverpool, the Egyptian forward has cemented his place as one of the best forwards in Europe:
- With his dangerous left foot, he can be a nightmare to defenders and score many goals.
No. 6. Kelvin DeBruyne
Manchester City had a great season winning 3 trophies and DeBruyne was one of the reasons for that:
- The Belgian plays as an attacking midfielder and can provide plenty of assists to the attackers in a team.
- On top of that, he also has a powerful shot that can catch goalkeepers off-guard.
No. 5. Neymar Jr
Although his season was blighted with injuries, the Brazilian forward still remains one of the best in the business:
- Neymar can bring plenty of goals and assists to your team when deployed properly.
No. 4. Kylian Mbappe
The French kid stepped up during the past season in the absence of Neymar Jr:
- As a forward, he has gazelle-like speed and is dangerous in front of the goal.
No. 3. Eden Hazard
The Chelsea forward had another great season that was capped off with a victory in the Europa League:
- He’s set to move to Real Madrid this summer.
- He works well as a playmaker and can also score goals consistently.
No. 2. Cristiano Ronaldo
After his move from Real Madrid to Juventus, Cristiano Ronaldo struggled to replicate his prolific goal-scoring form in Italy:
- Despite that, he ended the campaign with two trophies. He’ll come in as the second-best player.
No. 1. Lionel Messi
The mercurial Argentinian forward has had one of his best seasons once again:
- Even though he could only lead Barcelona to the La Liga trophy, he scored 51 goals and had 22 assists in the past season.
- Messi was the best player last season and is likely to be the best player in FIFA 20.
Check Them Out for Yourself
These are the FIFA 20 predicted best players when the newest edition is released later in the year. Get ready to include some new improved players in your teams.
What do you think? Did I miss a notable player? Let me know in the comments!