Dual-Wield Ahn’s Might
Thanks to melee classes being buffed in previous updates, dual-wielding duelist classes are no longer just cool–they’re also fiercely competitive once more! A good example of that is the Dual-Wield Ahn’s Might Cyclone Slayer.
Check out our Marketplace to buy POE Items and Orbs.
Passive Skill Tree:
Core Skill: Cyclone and Impale with Fortify, Brutality, Pulverize, and Melee Physical Damage support gems
Movement: Leap Slam with Faster Attack and Blood Magic; include Ancestral Warchief
Aura: Pride, Flesh and Stone, Maim, and Blood and Sand
- Cast when Damage Taken lvl1 with Immortal Call level 3, and Increased Duration level 20 or Vulnerability lvl 5
- Blood Rage with Blood Magic and Enhance Level 3
- Weapon and Off-hand: Ahn’s Might (Unique) for increased global accuracy, physical damage, critical strike chance, AOE, and further increased critical strike chance when you don’t have frenzy charges, and further increased accuracy when they’re maxed.
- Body: any Rare armour with bonuses to armor, life, and resistances.
- Helmet: any Rare helmet with bonus strength, armor, evasion, life, resistances, and +1 to level of socketed melee gems, and melee and unarmed attack range.
- Gloves: any Rare gloves with bonuses to attack, armour, life, resistances, energy shield, and evasion.
- Boots: any Rare boots with bonuses to strength, life, resistances, and movement speed.
- Belt: Perseverance (Unique) for increased life, cold damage, 1% increased attack per 300 of lowest armor and evasion rating, chance to gain Fortify when stunning an enemy, and gain Onslaught when under Fortify.
- Accessories: any Rare amulet with bonuses to life, critical strike and critical strike chance multiplier, energy shield, life, melee damage, and +1 melee and unarmed attack range; any two Rare rings with bonuses to physical damage, life, resistances, mana cost reduction, and global critical strike chance.
- Watcher’s Eye (Unique) for increased energy shield, life, mana, chaos resistance, and intimidate enemies with Pride
- Any Rare jewel with bonuses to attack speed with swords, melee critical strike multiplier, increased critical strike multiplier when dual wielding, and chance to freeze
- Experimenter’s Quicksilver Flask of Heat – for increased movement speed and chill immunity/removal
- Experimenter’s Diamond Flask of the Order – for lucky critical strike chance
- Lion’s Roar (Unique) – +3000 Armor, grants knockback to melee attacks, and chance for enemies to flee on hit
- Chemist’s Basalt Flask of Grounding – for physical damage reduction and reflection, and shock immunity/removal
- Experimenter’s Sulphur Flask of Warding – increased damage and consecrates ground, and curse immunity/removal
The Dual-Wield Ahn’s Might Cyclone Slayer is classic that you can’t go wrong with. Give it a literal spin–you’re going to enjoy it!