To not have a POE Cyclone Gladiator Build for Legion would be a total waste. So here it is: one of the best, most popular, and highlighted builds of this league. It’s all thanks to the many new revamps that the melee classes have received, as well as the new skill gems.
Check out our Marketplace to buy POE Items and Orbs.
Here’s a quick breakdown of this novel approach for the trusty old gladiator.
Passive Skill Tree:
- Core Skill: Cyclone with Melee Physical Damage, Fortify, Brutality, Impale, and Pulverize support gems.
- Movement: Dash or Leap Slam with Endurance Charge on Hit and Faster Attacks.
- Cast When Damage Taken setup: CWDT (level 1) with Immortal Call (level 3), Enfeeble (level 5), and Blood Rage (level 7).
- Mana Reservation: Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, and Precision. Pride and Herald of Purity are also good optional reservation skills.
- Utility: Vaal Ancestral Warchief with Brutality, Melee Physical Damage, and Vengeance; Vaal Haste and Stone Golem.
- Weapon: any two Rare swords that have bonuses to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, Physical Damage, Attack Speed, and Impale Enemies on Hit.
- Armor: Skin of the Loyal (Unique) for +1 level of socketed gems and increased global defense.
- Head: any Rare helmet with bonuses to life, armor, accuracy, evasion, and elemental resistances.
- Gloves: Haemophilia (Unique) for increased damage over time, strength bonus, grants attacks 25% chance to bleeding and increased damage to bleeding enemies, and bleeding enemies you kill explode.
- Boots: any Rare boots with bonuses to evasion, life, movement speed, elemental resistances, and stun and block recovery.
- Belt: Belt of the Deceiver (Unique) for increased strength, physical damage, critical strikes, life, elemental resistances, and intimidation of nearby enemies.
- Accessories: any two Rare rings and one Rare amulet with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and global critical strike chance.
- Jewels: any Jewel with life and crit multipliers and Onslaught on kill.
- Avenger’s Divine Life Flask of Staunching – recharges on critical strike; cures and prevents bleeding.
- Perpetual Diamond Flask of Iron Skin – for lucky critical strike chance and 100% increased armor during flask effect.
- Avenger’s Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline – recharges on critical strike; increases movement speed.
- Rumi’s Concoction (Unique) for +3000 to armor.
- Avenger’s Sulphur’s Flask of Warding – recharges on critical strike; creates Consecrated Ground on use; cures and prevents bleeding.
So there you have it, the class that’s arguably the most iconic for this league. Now go ahead and give it a spin—we mean that pretty literally!