Scourge Arrow Pathfinder
Taking on Conquerors of the Atlas–both the namesake bosses and the patch as a whole–will be a rather tall order. Good thing there are new builds you can try. A good example of that is the Scourge Arrow Pathfinder. Other than its impressive range, it can also take out waves of monsters in a snap.
Passive Skill Tree and Skill Gems
For the passive skill tree, click https://tinyurl.com/u83jkbr
As for gems, they are as follows:
- Core Skill: Scourge Arrow with Mirage Archer, Vicious Projectiles, Added Chaos Damage, Deadly Ailments, and Vile Toxins support.
- Buff: Herald of Agony with Minion Damage, Damage on Full Life, Vicious Projectile, and Vile Toxins support; Steelskin, War Banner, and Malevolence.
- Mobility: Blink Arrow with Faster Attacks support.
- Debuff: Wither with Spell Totem, Faster Casting, and Multiple Totems support.
(Unique) for increased physical damage, attack speed, global accuracy, 25%
physical damage dealt and taken converted to chaos damage, and 30% more poison
damage when dealt by weapon.
- Any Rare bows with bonuses to physical damage, physical damage, 100% more poison damage when dealt by weapon, attack speed; preferably has socketed gems supported by Vicious Projectiles Support.
Nightfall (Unique) for increased attack speed, life, stun duration on
enemies, chaos resistance, physical damage to bows; chance to create smoke
cloud when hit, increased damage to blinded enemies.
- Any Rare quivers with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and physical damage to attacks.
- Helmet: Any Rare Lion Pelt base helmet for bonus evasion, life, and elemental resistances.
Maleficence (Unique) for increased chaos damage, evasion, life, and life
recovery from life leech.
- Queen of the Forest (Unique) for increased evasion, life, elemental resistances, -25% movement speed but 1% movement speed increase for every 600 evasion, and reduced damage from animals.
- Dendrobate (Unique) for Level 10 Lesser Poison support for socketed gems, evasion and energy shield, increased poison damage if Dex is 300+, and increased poison duration if Int is 150+.
- Any Rare armor with bonuses to Elemental Resistances and Life.
Weave (Unique) for level 20 Aspect of
the Spider skill, increased evasion, energy shield, life, attack and cast
speed, damage and ailments affected by 3 spider webs, and bonus chaos damage to
enemies with spider webs.
- Any Rare gloves with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, attack, and physical damage to attacks.
- Corrupted Gloves with Temporal Chains on Hit.
Step (Unique) for increased evasion, maximum life, movement speed, and
chance to dodge spells.
- Any Rare boots with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and movement speed.
- Any Rare belt with bonuses to elemental resistances and life, with Aberrant Fossil for chaos damage.
- Stygian Vise.
- Any Rare
amulet with bonuses to elemental resistances, life, and physical damage.
- Doedre’s Damning (Unique rings) if you have Gloves with Temporal Chains on Hit.
- Any Rare rings with any of the following bonuses: elemental resistances, total mana cost of skills, life, physical damage to attacks, and chaos damage.
Jewels with any of the following bonuses: life, chance to poison/poison
duration, projectile damage, poison damage, chaos damage, attack speed.
- Abyssal Jewels with bonus physical or chaos damage to attacks or attacks with bows.
Flask of Adrenaline for movement speed.
- Silver Flask for Onslaught.
- Divine Life Flask of Staunching for healing and bleeding immunity/removal.
- Choice between Jade Flask (3000 Evasion), Stibnite Flask (100% Evasion Rating, smoke cloud on use), Quartz Flask for chance to dodge skills, and Basalt Flask for damage reduction and reflection.
With the Scourge Arrow Pathfinder, you’ll literally be picking your poison. Your enemies will be dropping dead. If not now, then real soon.