Tornado Shot Raider
While Path of Exile’s Legion league paved the way for a lot of solid new builds, it also retained some rather old but very much great ones. A good example of this is the Tornado Shot Raider. With a reliable core skill, it’s not a surprise why it’s still a relevant build that’s worth trying out.
Check out our Marketplace to buy POE Items and Orbs.
Passive Skill Tree
Skill Tree For the passive skill tree, click https://tinyurl.com/y46z84hx
Core Skill: Tornado Shot with Greater Multiple Projectiles, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Mirage Archer, Added Lightning Damage, and Increased Critical Damage support gems.
For a secondary DPS skill intended for single-target damage, have Barrage with Elemental Damage, Added Lightning Damage, Lightning Penetration, Slower Projectiles, and Elemental Focus support gems.
Auras: Wrath, Precision at level 1, Vaal Grace/Haste, and Enlighten Support. For an alternative, replace Wrath with Herald of Ice and have Vaal Grace as a mainstay.
CWDT Setup: Cast When Damage Taken with Immortal Call level 3.
Mobility: Blink Arrow with Faster Attacks support.
Utility: Herald of Ice with Innervate Support. If you still have extra sockets, have Assassin’s Mark with Curse on Hit Support.
Helmet: Lightpoacher (Unique) to gain spirit charges on kill, trigger level 20 Spirit Burst after using skill while you have a spirit charge, 4-5% life recovery after losing spirit charge; also has elemental resistances.
- Windripper (Unique) for bonus cold and lightning damage, attack speed, critical strike chance, and item drop quantity from slain frozen and shocked enemies.
- Any Rare bow with bonuses to critical strike chance multiplier, and elemental resistances.
- Rigwald’s Quills (Unique) for increased projectile damage, projectile forking, 7 life gain for enemies hit, and fire and lightning resistance.
- Any Rare quivers with competitive bonuses.
Chest: Kaom’s Heart (Unique) for increased maximum life.
- Tombfist (Unique) to curse enemies with level 11 Elemental Weakness on hit, increased attack speed and life.
- Any Rare Gripped Gloves with bonuses to life, elemental resistances, and attack speed.
Boots: Bubonic Trail (Unique) for level 20 Death Walk, increased movement speed, life, and damage.
- Headhunter (Unique) for bonuses to strength, dexterity, life, and damage with hits against rare monsters.
- Stygian Vise
Accessories: Any Rare rings with bonuses to maximum Life, Elemental Resistances, Physical Damage to Attacks; Any Rare agate amulets with bonuses to Life, Elemental Resistances, Physical Damage to Attacks, Elemental Damage with Attack Skills, and critical strike chance and multiplier.
- Inspired Learning (Unique) to gain 1 modifier of a rare monster if you have 4 notables within its radius.
- Murderous Eye and/or Hypnotic Eye jewels with bonuses to Life, Global Critical Strike Chance and/or Multiplier.
- Dying Sun (Unique) for Fire Resistance.
- Vessel of Vinktar (Unique) for added lightning damage to attacks or Atziri’s Promise (Unique) to gain chaos damage.
- The Wise Oak (Unique) for 10% reduced damage taken for lowest elemental resistance.
- Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching for bleeding immunity/removal.
- Alchemist’s Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline for movement speed.
Take enemies out quickly, en masse, and from a safe distance–just one of the many perks of the Tornado Shot Raider. So what are you waiting for, raider? Try this one out. We guarantee you’ll love it!