The Lacerman Build
The Lacerman build sounds like something out of a superhero show–because it is! It’s got super-fast clear speed and has all-around versatility to boot. It even has beginner-friendliness. However, don’t take our word for it. Try out this superb build for yourself to see what the fuzz is about.
Passive Skill Tree
Here’s the passive skill tree.
Skill Gem Setup
- Core Skill Gem: Lacerate with Melee Physical Damage, Fortify, Multistrike, Impale, and Concentrated Effect support gems.
- CWDT Setup: Cast When Damage Taken level 3 and Increased Duration with Immortal Call and Vulnerability.
- Totem: Ancestral Warchief with Maim, Melee Physical Damage, and Bloodlust support gems.
- Mobility: Leap Slam with Faster Attacks and Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support gems.
- Blood Rage with Enhance and Increased Duration support gems
- Dread Banner, Blood and Sand, Arctic Armour
- Debuff: Dread.
- Weapon: Any Rare weapon with at least 400 DPS and bonuses to dexterity, physical damage, attack speed, accuracy, and 10% of physical damage gained as chaos damage.
- Offhand: Soul Taker (Unique) for increased physical damage, attack speed, cold resistance, use melee skills despite insufficient mana, physical damage inflicts chill.
- Head: Any Rare helmet with bonuses to life, resistances, armor, and preferably with rarity of items found.
- Body: Belly of the Beast (Unique) for increased armor, life, elemental resistances, and flask recovery.
- Gloves: any Rare gloves with bonuses to melee damage, physical attacks, attack speed, life, and elemental resistances.
- Boots: Any Rare boots with bonuses to life, resistances, movement speed, and skill damage.
- Belt: Any Rare belt with bonuse to physical damage, life, and resistances.
- Any Rare rings with bonuses to physical damage, attributes, life, mana regen, and elemental resistances
- For amulets, either of the following:
- Rare amulet with bonuses to life, physical damage, attributes, and elemental resistances
- Carnage Heart (Unique) for bonus attributes, elemental resistances, physical damage leeched as life, increased damage and recovery from life leech, and extra gore
- Viridian Jewel with bonuses to melee attacks, attack speed, and life
- Large Cluster Jewel with added passive skills Feed the Fury and 2 passive skills as jewel sockets
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and bleeding immunity/removal
- Blood of the Karui (Unique) for increased life recovery and recovery rate, and 100% life recovery at end of flask effect
- Experimenter’s Sulphur Flask of Heat for increased damage, Consecrated Ground on use, and chill/freezing immunity/removal
- Lion’s Roar (Unique) for +3000 armor, bonus knockback to melee attacks, enemy knockback on flask use, and bonus melee damage on flask effect
- Taste of Hate (Unique) for cold resistance and reduction, chance to avoid being frozen and chilled, and 20% of physical damage as flask damage
Simple yet powerful. It’s a build like no other–that’s the Lacerman build for you. So give it a try and you can be one of Wraeclast’s biggest defenders.