The Lacerman Build
The Lacerman build sounds like something out of a superhero show–because it is! It’s got super-fast clear speed and has all-around versatility to boot. It even has beginner-friendliness. However, don’t take our word for it. Try out this superb build for yourself to see what the fuzz is about.
Check out our Marketplace to buy POE Items and Orbs.
Passive Skill Tree
Here’s the passive skill tree.
Skill Gem Setup
- Core Skill Gem: Lacerate with Melee Physical Damage, Fortify, Multistrike, Impale, and Concentrated Effect support gems.
- CWDT Setup: Cast When Damage Taken level 3 and Increased Duration with Immortal Call and Vulnerability.
- Totem: Ancestral Warchief with Maim, Melee Physical Damage, and Bloodlust support gems.
- Mobility: Leap Slam with Faster Attacks and Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support gems.
- Blood Rage with Enhance and Increased Duration support gems
- Dread Banner, Blood and Sand, Arctic Armour
- Debuff: Dread.
- Weapon: Any Rare weapon with at least 400 DPS and bonuses to dexterity, physical damage, attack speed, accuracy, and 10% of physical damage gained as chaos damage.
- Offhand: Soul Taker (Unique) for increased physical damage, attack speed, cold resistance, use melee skills despite insufficient mana, physical damage inflicts chill.
- Head: Any Rare helmet with bonuses to life, resistances, armor, and preferably with rarity of items found.
- Body: Belly of the Beast (Unique) for increased armor, life, elemental resistances, and flask recovery.
- Gloves: any Rare gloves with bonuses to melee damage, physical attacks, attack speed, life, and elemental resistances.
- Boots: Any Rare boots with bonuses to life, resistances, movement speed, and skill damage.
- Belt: Any Rare belt with bonuse to physical damage, life, and resistances.
- Any Rare rings with bonuses to physical damage, attributes, life, mana regen, and elemental resistances
- For amulets, either of the following:
- Rare amulet with bonuses to life, physical damage, attributes, and elemental resistances
- Carnage Heart (Unique) for bonus attributes, elemental resistances, physical damage leeched as life, increased damage and recovery from life leech, and extra gore
- Viridian Jewel with bonuses to melee attacks, attack speed, and life
- Large Cluster Jewel with added passive skills Feed the Fury and 2 passive skills as jewel sockets
- Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching for life recovery and bleeding immunity/removal
- Blood of the Karui (Unique) for increased life recovery and recovery rate, and 100% life recovery at end of flask effect
- Experimenter’s Sulphur Flask of Heat for increased damage, Consecrated Ground on use, and chill/freezing immunity/removal
- Lion’s Roar (Unique) for +3000 armor, bonus knockback to melee attacks, enemy knockback on flask use, and bonus melee damage on flask effect
- Taste of Hate (Unique) for cold resistance and reduction, chance to avoid being frozen and chilled, and 20% of physical damage as flask damage
Simple yet powerful. It’s a build like no other–that’s the Lacerman build for you. So give it a try and you can be one of Wraeclast’s biggest defenders.