Hydroid Event and Warframe Prime Accessories
When one door closes, another one opens; yes, I’m talking about the prime content in rotation on Warframe. While the relics for Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and the Kavasa Kubrow Collar will no longer be available as of August 29 (2:00 p.m. EST), they will be entering the prime vault. Developers have also stated that if you have already gained these powers and/or relics, they will remain in your inventory, which is good news. Before we get into Warframe Prime Accessories, let’s talk about another event.
Since the Trinity event ended on August 29, the Hydroid event will take over with some major features:
- Hydroid Prime: command the ocean’s fury with this king of gold and silver.
- Hydroid Prime Glyphs: show your devotion to the king of the sea with all new Glyphs!
- Nami Skyla Prime: forged by a forgotten master, these fine blades are bounty from a golden-age long gone.
- Ballistica Prime: the beauty of this lavishly gilded crossbow cannot obscure its lethal purpose.
The accessories include the following:
- Sardin Prime Sugatra: a silvery, sleek Sugatra that hooks onto any blade.
- Spritsail Prime Armor: the swooping lines of this prime armor evoke a ship at sea.
Relics for these items blueprints and parts will be available once the event starts. For additional info, you can check out the Trinity source.